Baten Kaitos $14.88 Wal Mart YMMV

bil4ltool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Just picked this game up. It is likely a YMMV however most Wal Mart locations run the $14.88 VG deals so it's likely to be found at more then just my location.

On another note anyone know if this game is becoming rare? A lot of big retailer sites don't even have it in their databases anymore.

It's not becoming rare, it's just fading away into nothingness. The game wasn't very popular when it first came out, but I loved it. I see many copies still at my Targets and BBs so it's not rare.

i got it as one of my games at the TRU B2G1, ill probably play it right after i finish star ocean 3, it has always interested me.

[quote name='LaseK']Worst voice acting I've ever seen, and I've seen real bad. Other than that, very solid title.[/QUOTE]

worse than resident evil 1?

Worst voice acting I've ever seen, and I've seen real bad. Other than that, very solid title.

Personally, I think its some of the best voice acting I've seen. Everyone sounds like real people. I've read people say that the audio for htis game is flat, but it sounds ok to me. The only annoying thing to me is the Lyude character who to me looks more like a high school kid than anything else. My favorite is Savyna. I love those boots! The backgrounds are I think some of the best in a GC game. The fog and clouds are great.

Can't understand why this one isn't selling so well. Its not one of my favorites, but its fun and there's lots of variety.

Has anyone else noticed that one of the battle tunes is the exact same as one of the battle tunes in Star Ocean TtEoT? Sometimes I get the two mixed up because of the standard lead character with the blue hair. Also reminds me of Chrono Cross.

Wal-Mart is once again trailing the pack.

Let's see: Circuit City had this during July (all of July) for $9.99 and Sears would begrudgingly price match it down to $7.99.

Wal-Mart is usually the wrong place to be looking for cheap ass deals. Their prices are like Sears, but without the pricematching.

[quote name='LaseK']Worst voice acting I've ever seen, and I've seen real bad. Other than that, very solid title.[/QUOTE]

Play Shining Force III for the Saturn, then you will change your mind. ;)

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn'] Wal-Mart is once again trailing the pack.

Let's see: Circuit City had this during July (all of July) for $9.99 and Sears would begrudgingly price match it down to $7.99.

Wal-Mart is usually the wrong place to be looking for cheap ass deals. Their prices are like Sears, but without the pricematching.[/QUOTE]

Not that I want to defend Wal-Mart...well, ever really...but finding BK at a CC during their sale was extremely YMMV. The only decent game I managed to get during that CC sale was KOF:MI.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn'] Wal-Mart is once again trailing the pack.

Wal-Mart is usually the wrong place to be looking for cheap ass deals. Their prices are like Sears, but without the pricematching.[/QUOTE]

???

Walmart allows price matching. At least in Missouri, they do, for as long as I can remember.

[quote name='abilyk']???

Walmart allows price matching. At least in Missouri, they do, for as long as I can remember.[/QUOTE]

Yep, YMMV.

Just ask anybody that tried pricematching from last week's TRU B2G1F sale.

"Sorry, we don't honor gimmicks" or some other rot was Wal-Mart's company line.

bread's done
Back