Batman: AA $43.99/CE 85.99, Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99 free ship at buynextgen.com

Awesome post op. It is a great price on both, especially batman since it is basically the magic 39.99 price-point already on launch.

I would buy it, but after looking at getting things like mvsc2, shadow complex, battlefield 1943, and a backlog...time to keep that wallet closed :p

Great price on Batman, especially if you don't have a Toys R Us close by or can't make it there on Tuesday between 10-2.

Freakin sweet, in for Batman!

....and yes, BNG is decent site as OP stated, I've ordered from them 6-8 times and never had problems

Thanks for post, op.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='guicao']the fucking charged me 3 bucks as TAXS

thats not fair

i wanna cancel my order !!![/QUOTE]
Is this based on state or do they charge tax regardless?

Also, doesn't BNG have very slow shipping?

[quote name='Jodou']Is this based on state or do they charge tax regardless?

Also, doesn't BNG have very slow shipping?[/QUOTE]
it depends. my first order came in 2 days, the second one was returned back to BNG for some reason and took about 3 weeks, but when they discovered the problem, they overnighted the game to me (blazblue).

Anyone who's solved the problem of not being able to register there to BUY A PRODUCT, let me know if and how you got around it. They have some bargains there and even the tech guys couldn't solve the problem. It was aggravating as hell, it's akin to some store owners who can't figure out how to open the front doors so a potential customer can walk into the building to shop around, how does that work? I WANT to shop there but I can't, and they couldn't help me, after about a month of communication still.

Anyone had this problem too and solve it?

Good Deal..

I dont want to spend full price for the TRU gift card and I was not charged tax.

$43.95 is the sweet spot for me with new game prices.

I believe we are already in the middle of a games recession so as long as the deals keep coming I'll keep buying.

I can't remember the last time a game was pushed this hard with promotions and discounts (other than madden).

Kevin

Free shipping times do vary on this site. I've received a game in as fast as 2 days and as long as a week and a half. But it is free shipping and a week and a half wait isn't too bad.

anybody know if they charge taxes on Virginia cause i already pre-ordered from amazon?

Amazon = 47 dls, free delivery date shipping
buynextgen= 44, shipping? taxes?

I ordered Metroid Prime Trilogy, for $10 less than MSRP, free shipping, and no tax. For 3 games that isn't too bad, even if I actually already own and have beaten all three; but they are some of my favorite games of all time so I'm willing to get them again especially because the case the game comes in looks awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Manoleke']anybody know if they charge taxes on Virginia cause i already pre-ordered from amazon?

Amazon = 47 dls, free delivery date shipping
buynextgen= 44, shipping? taxes?[/QUOTE]

I live in VA and there was no tax or shipping charges.

[quote name='00JON']Free shipping times do vary on this site. I've received a game in as fast as 2 days and as long as a week and a half. But it is free shipping and a week and a half wait isn't too bad.[/QUOTE]

Then consider yourself lucky. Ordered SR2 (360) on Aug. 9th, paid instantly. Received ship notice AUGUST 16TH!, a Sunday (which means it didn't "ship" until Monday, Aug. 17th).

Since I placed my order with BNG on August 9th, I've ordered and received games once from Newegg (free shipping), once from an Amazon Marketplace seller (std. $3.99 shipping), and twice from Amazon (FSSS).

...Still waiting on my game from BNG....

[quote name='kevgret']Hi:

Looks like 360 version is sold out.

Congrats to those who picked one up.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

Bummer. Amazon price, plus 5OFFARKM, minus ECA code, with S/H ends up costing me $53.97. This $43.99 was looking like my salvation. I should of checked in earlier. I'm thinking I might have to pull the plug on Batman for release day and wait for my next GS $25 GC ($40 after taxes) and maybe the inevitable price drop.

[quote name='luvmysegadc']Then consider yourself lucky. Ordered SR2 (360) on Aug. 9th, paid instantly. Received ship notice AUGUST 16TH!, a Sunday (which means it didn't "ship" until Monday, Aug. 17th).

Since I placed my order with BNG on August 9th, I've ordered and received games once from Newegg (free shipping), once from an Amazon Marketplace seller (std. $3.99 shipping), and twice from Amazon (FSSS).

...Still waiting on my game from BNG....[/QUOTE]
Thank god I'm not the only one. I was getting worried. I am in the exact same boat as you. Received ship notice for SR2 on the 16th and as of today the 24 I still have not received the game, I should have just paid the little extra for normal shipping.

[quote name='tennisfan16']Thank god I'm not the only one. I was getting worried. I am in the exact same boat as you. Received ship notice for SR2 on the 16th and as of today the 24 I still have not received the game, I should have just paid the little extra for normal shipping.[/QUOTE]

My friend, there may be hope. I went to their website and looked up their customer service number, (561) 542-9905, and gave them a call. Had a very calm and pleasant conversation with the guy I spoke with (sorry, forgot his name), even though when he picked up it sounded more like I was calling someone's house as opposed to a business. I simply told him that I was checking on a order, I patiently waited until his computer was up and he checked on it. I calmly reminded him when I ordered and when I was notified that the product shipped, and he viewed the order.

You never guess what happened next: He offered to overnight a copy (too late in the day to ship from Florida today, so it will go out Tuesday), and will send a prepaid shipper to send back the other one whenever it shows up.

So I went from this fuck:bomb::censored::headache:, to this:):whee::bouncy::applause:.

P.S. to the OP: Sorry for getting off topic with my posts but BNG initially rubbed me the wrong way and I got detoured from writing an angry blog post to yours just because of where this deal was coming from. Not cool on my part, so again my apologies. Hope my experiences going forward with BNG are good ones.

And congrats to all who were able to take advantage of their great deal on Batman: A/A!

[quote name='luvmysegadc']My friend, there may be hope. I went to their website and looked up their customer service number, (561) 542-9905, and gave them a call. Had a very calm and pleasant conversation with the guy I spoke with (sorry, forgot his name), even though when he picked up it sounded more like I was calling someone's house as opposed to a business. I simply told him that I was checking on a order, I patiently waited until his computer was up and he checked on it. I calmly reminded him when I ordered and when I was notified that the product shipped, and he viewed the order.

You never guess what happened next: He offered to overnight a copy (too late in the day to ship from Florida today, so it will go out Tuesday), and will send a prepaid shipper to send back the other one whenever it shows up.

So I went from this fuck:bomb::censored::headache:, to this:):whee::bouncy::applause:.

P.S. to the OP: Sorry for getting off topic with my posts but BNG initially rubbed me the wrong way and I got detoured from writing an angry blog post to yours just because of where this deal was coming from. Not cool on my part, so again my apologies. Hope my experiences going forward with BNG are good ones.

And congrats to all who were able to take advantage of their great deal on Batman: A/A![/QUOTE]

I just got off the phone with them and they are doing the same thing with me, going to overnight me a copy and if I recieve the other one in the will send me a pre-paid box to ship it back to them.
The guy sounded really nervous and was talking pretty fast but in the end he helped me out so I will be happy once I get it in. He said I wasn't the only one to have this problem.

[quote name='tennisfan16']I just got off the phone with them and they are doing the same thing with me, going to overnight me a copy and if I recieve the other one in the will send me a pre-paid box to ship it back to them.
The guy sounded really nervous and was talking pretty fast but in the end he helped me out so I will be happy once I get it in. He said I wasn't the only one to have this problem.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to call them also. I haven't received Saints Row either, despite shipping confirmation on the 12th!

so has anyones batman shipped yet? mine sure hasnt, and I ordered it before this thread started. even if it was shipped tomorrow, i would still have to wait 5 days. :[ looks like no batman for me for a while. They didnt even respond to my email.

Mine still hasn't shipped. Should I bother emailing them? I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if theres any updates.

Just an update, still have not received SR2. They are now telling me it will be here by tomorrow at 3, but they are not giving me a tracking number.

I emailed them, no response. Called and they said my order of Batman would ship today. And I was one of the first ones that ordered.

[quote name='cchen326']tennis did you call them or contact them through email? Let us know what happens tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Called on tuesday and they told me they would overnight me a copy for wednesday. Emailed them this morning and asked for a tracking number and that is when they told me to expect it tomorrow, but no tracking number.

I just wanted to update that still HAVE NOT received the game. I am very angry at this point and made sure they are aware of that. They have been promising me to overnight the game since tuesday and here it is friday and I still don't have it.
I know other people have had problems with the shipping from this place so I would be careful in the future from ordering from here.

Yeah....SUPER slow. Not worth saving a few bucks and ordering from this site. Bummed...missing all the initial excitement in sharing the Batman experience with folks because I am waiting on my copy.

[quote name='chooka1']Yeah....SUPER slow. Not worth saving a few bucks and ordering from this site. Bummed...missing all the initial excitement in sharing the Batman experience with folks because I am waiting on my copy.
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I feel lucky I got a pass. Shouldn't listen to what people say about games though, I hear too much spoiled as is.

yah, i am wary of this site too over saving a few dollars. I ordered RE5 and that one took 2 weeks. Batman would of been only 46.99 with the 5 dollar off coupon and would of received it the same week. Thats only 3 dollars and my order of batman just shipped yesterday. Thats what I get for being a CAG. haha!

They just shipped my items yesterday, and I ordered both games. So I'm not using this site anymore. The extra five dollars in savings isn't worth the extra week wait over Amazon, who always gets it to me in a couple days and ships it on or even before release.

FYI, Batman AA is back in stock for Xbox 360. I am trying to resist, but think I might have to take the plunge.

Seriously, I can't be the only one who can't friggen register there....

I bought Batman for $41.79, because I got the ECA discount, $5 off code, and pre-order price guarantee from Amazon. Anyways, I see a lot of deals on BNG, and even spoke over the phone with a really informal guy (like someone said, sounds like somebody's house) about the issues, but they couldn't figure it out. I have Firefox and have tried it with that and IE, clearing cookies, using different user names, emails, passwords, etc...nothing works.

I just received my copy of batman today as well. Im in southern california. shipped on thursday. Well i take back my previous statement. They shipped across the country in 2 days. that works for me.

[quote name='tennisfan16']I just wanted to update that still HAVE NOT received the game. I am very angry at this point and made sure they are aware of that. They have been promising me to overnight the game since tuesday and here it is friday and I still don't have it.
I know other people have had problems with the shipping from this place so I would be careful in the future from ordering from here.[/QUOTE]

I emailed regarding my SR2 order and received a tracking number. I think they shipped thursday, and depending on your post office/address you should have it soon. (I haven't gotten it yet, but the tracking number makes me believe it was already sent out and should be here anytime now.)

bread's done
Back