Batman: Arkham Asylum $14.99 - Amazon DotD

[quote name='LVBeto']I paired this and Brutal Legends, total came to $25.83. Didn't get 50% but did get the Free Shipping, hehe!

Two good games for a low price. I am happy! :)[/QUOTE]

That was fast! I received the games all ready. I used standard free shipping. FYI, both games came with original cases, not the 'platinum hits' cover.

[quote name='rpgfan']What are the chances of getting the original case for the ps3?[/QUOTE]

slim to none. Got in on the batman AA madness @ BFri and mine wasnt original. Nothings impossible but it sold a bunch then Id imagine and probably some more since. Youd have to hit a lost pallet scenario @ the warehouse Id think.

for those on the fence about goy v. regular, id say go reg. I bought both and in hindsight would have saved the difference and put it towards another game.

Not saying theres no value to the content but I dont see myself getting enough value out of the extra for the difference in cost. (3d was a big letdown even with good av gear)

Besides, the truly hardcore are tracking down the 3d covers. Just depends on you want but if its just to play and the reg is cheaper, id go reg.

Bought yesterday and used 2 day shipping, but received it today! Awesome! Also, I got the original packaging, not the PH.

[quote name='mtincher']Bought yesterday and used 2 day shipping, but received it today! Awesome! Also, I got the original packaging, not the PH.[/QUOTE]

fuck. i should have gotten copy

[quote name='supadupacheap']for those on the fence about goy v. regular, id say go reg. I bought both and in hindsight would have saved the difference and put it towards another game.

Not saying theres no value to the content but I dont see myself getting enough value out of the extra for the difference in cost. (3d was a big letdown even with good av gear)

Besides, the truly hardcore are tracking down the 3d covers. Just depends on you want but if its just to play and the reg is cheaper, id go reg.[/QUOTE]:whistle2:k
Are you discouraging people in not getting Batman GOTY? Care to elaborate the difference between this and the other version?

Is the shrink wrap supposed to be the kind without the folds at the edges? Makes it seem like the item has been re-sealed and not exactly brand new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved this today, about 1/3 through it now. Well worth the $15 so thanks OP!

Copy I got is original black label (non GH) and was wrapped in that irritating "fake" thin/light shrinkwrap as the poster above me mentioned. Remnants of original shrink wrap underneath... game seems to be in mint condition though so no worries.

bread's done
Back