Batman: Arkham Asylum (360&PS3), £32.99

Yup, just picked this up last night for £32.99, seems like a fairly decent deal on a new release, and especially because I was up until 1 last night playing it, and I'm nowhere near a Batman fan...

Arkham Asylum is, quite simply, brilliant. Anyone with even a passing interest in video games OR Batman owes it to themselves to play it.

[quote name='Donnelly']Arkham Asylum is, quite simply, brilliant. Anyone with even a passing interest in video games OR Batman owes it to themselves to play it.[/QUOTE]

of course i will, but in a couple of months when the price will be around 20 or less.
yeah, smart delayed gaming at the top!

I intensely dislike games based on comic book characters, and I absolutely hate stealth mechanics in games - but so far Arkham Asylum is the best game I've played all year. Definitely wasn't expecting that. Incredible stuff.

yeah, it's apparently taking the gaming world by the storm... seems everybody wasn't aware of its quality (me included of course). Worst thing: this could totally disrupt my personal theory about spin-offs being always pure shit.
YAY

you're right i meant anything "derived" from original concepts... specifically games taken from comics and/or movies (or equally movies taken from comics)

bread's done
Back