Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $14.99 NEW

needler420

Banned
I know its cheaper on amazon but you need $25 to qualify for shipping. Not to mention I have credit from erewards to use anyway. The price yesterday was $19.99 new after having been $15 the week before.Couldn't make it for the target deal.

Also this might not seem like a deal to most but i posted it anyway in case the price goes back to $19.99 which almost happened to me as I was about to use my gift card.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/batman-arkham-asylum-game-of-the-year-edition-3d/77274

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham...ie=UTF8&qid=1342586816&sr=1-2&keywords=batman

After shipping and tax $19.59 No bigge would cost the same in gas to go get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought this real early in the summer for like $18, and it was worth it then. Very solid game, worth a play through for sure. You're missing out if you don't get this for $10

[quote name='Scorch']It's $10 at Tatget til either late July or early August[/QUOTE]

I know. It would cost me more then $10 dollars in gas to get to my closest target though.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Tomorrow, it's 9.99.[/QUOTE]

At Gamestop? Where'd you see this? I scanned the Gamestock OP.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']At Gamestop? Where'd you see this? I scanned the Gamestock OP.[/QUOTE]

Yea for $10 I am in, I rented it way back but would like to play it again for 10 bucks.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']At Gamestop? Where'd you see this? I scanned the Gamestock OP.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow's (Today's really) ad has it listed for 9.99. In the morning you'll see it.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Tomorrow's (Today's really) ad has it listed for 9.99. In the morning you'll see it.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!!!!! Price adjustment for my $20 copy?!

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Tomorrow's (Today's really) ad has it listed for 9.99. In the morning you'll see it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!:) Traded in a $4.99 NFS that will cover this and have left over! Perfect time for credit!

Hmm...still says $14.99 when I click on the link. I suppose it could be that price in-store.

At $9.99, I'll buy the PS3 version even though I have the 360 version in my backlog. I just want to play as the Joker, which to my knowledge is still a PS3 exclusive.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Chances of finding a black label copy?[/QUOTE]

Unless you buy it used slim to none. Its been a greatest hits game for awhile now. As much as I like black label myself I wouldn't pass these deals on batman though. I'm going to try to snag Arkham city right before it goes greatest hits though.

[quote name='Scorch']It's $10 at Tatget til either late July or early August[/QUOTE]

360 only. This is the best desk for PS3

Since I bought a new copy from Gamestop a few days ago could I just go back to them and get $10 back? I think I'll just call one in NJ to ask...

Just went to gamestop with the ad printed out and Batman AA goty rang up as 15$ so I showed them the ad that showed it for 10$ but they couldn't change the price so I think AA for 10$ may be ymmv atm(ps3 btw). Ill probably try one more gamestop in a few days to see if it rings up for 10$ then :cry:

well online is showing $14.99 also, I may wait and see if its corrected by tomorrow. I really want this for my ps3 but $15 is still a little much since I've already played through it on my 360.

[quote name='Brother Daz']well online is showing $14.99 also, I may wait and see if its corrected by tomorrow. I really want this for my ps3 but $15 is still a little much since I've already played through it on my 360.[/QUOTE]

Called my local gamestop and they the $10 price was for online only(even though it clearly says $15)... And that the in store copies are $15 new. I also called and they said they would match the new price and give me $5 back.

So tomorrow I'm going in for a price adjustment and spend that $5 on some wings from Walmart next door.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Called my local gamestop and they the $10 price was for online only(even though it clearly says $15)... And that the in store copies are $15 new. I also called and they said they would match the new price and give me $5 back.

So tomorrow I'm going in for a price adjustment and spend that $5 on some wings from Walmart next door.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha that's messed up I ordered online last night for $14.99 not $9.99 they need to get their $h!t together.

I don't even know what ad its says $10 to begin with to try a price match.

Just called the local GS and the employee didn't even know about the weekly ad. Apparently the system still says it's $14.99

[quote name='Seshka']Just called the local GS and the employee didn't even know about the weekly ad. Apparently the system still says it's $14.99[/QUOTE]

Will they PM their ad? I'd hate to make a trip for nothing

9.99 New? Might have to bite on this. Borrowed it from a friend a while back and played a few levels before giving it back, and it was fun. Currently playing Arkham City that I got at the pawn shop for $10, and it would be nice to have the set.

It would have been $9.99, but I don't care for the New(used) thing. For me to take 1 of those opened "new" copies, it'd have to be a super-insane deal! Though, I accepted a few during the BB 100% trade deal.

I wanted to use my GS credit, but I price matched at Best Buy after going to 2 GS.

If interested, be sure to have BB go to the local ad section of GS's site where it is listed @ $9.99. I saw the same ad taped up in GS.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']It would have been $9.99, but I don't care for the New(used) thing. For me to take 1 of those opened "new" copies, it'd have to be a super-insane deal! Though, I accepted a few during the BB 100% trade deal.

I wanted to use my GS credit, but I price matched at Best Buy after going to 2 GS.

If interested, be sure to have BB go to the local ad section of GS's site where it is listed @ $9.99. I saw the same ad taped up in GS.[/QUOTE]

...not seeing the 'local ad' section. How do I get to it?

EDIT: K, nevermind. I found it. Will pricematch this at BB since I have credit there. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to nearby GS with printed ad in hand. Game rang up as $14.99, but got it PM to $9.99 for the PS3 version.

Ad has been updated -- now it says "Save $5" and the price is $14.99.

If anyone has a printout of the old ad, price match is YMMV. With ad in hand, the GS employee insisted the $9.99 price was online only and wouldn't price match for me.

[quote name='LordFlux']Ad has been updated -- now it says "Save $5" and the price is $14.99.

If anyone has a printout of the old ad, price match is YMMV. With ad in hand, the GS employee insisted the $9.99 price was online only and wouldn't price match for me.[/QUOTE]
No it doesnt. I just checked and the online ad still has it listed as $9.99

I was planning on getting a price match this weekend at BB. I will go and see if I can get an ad from GS and do it

The online weekly ad now does say 'Save $5', and the price has been updated to $14.99. I can post the old ad if someone needs it. Again, getting PM will be YMMV.

[quote name='gundie']The online weekly ad now does say 'Save $5', and the price has been updated to $14.99. I can post the old ad if someone needs it. Again, getting PM will be YMMV.[/QUOTE]
Where are you people looking? I just checked again and the add still says save $10 with the price listed as $9.99 in the ad

I don't understand why this has become so difficult. Where can the game be bought for $10 if it's not listed as that on the site and stores won't match it?

EDIT: Yeah, and for me, it's been updated as well. Says 14.99 w/ a "save $5" bubble next to it. Lol, this sucks.

EDIT #2: Must have been a mistake with the ad.

[quote name='LordFlux']Ad has been updated -- now it says "Save $5" and the price is $14.99.

If anyone has a printout of the old ad, price match is YMMV. With ad in hand, the GS employee insisted the $9.99 price was online only and wouldn't price match for me.[/QUOTE]

They changed that not too long ago! Didn't look like that earlier. Had the $9.99 price.

[quote name='Havok83']Where are you people looking? I just checked again and the add still says save $10 with the price listed as $9.99 in the ad[/QUOTE]

Go to GS site, click on Weekly Ad on top and go to page 2.

7605993210_0d4ed2b32c.jpg

Before the change...
7606013546_974b09a8bb_z.jpg

bread's done
Back