Batman Arkham Asylum Xbox 360 9.97 @ SAm's Club YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zenintrude']Mind picking up any extras? I'd pay $15 shipped.[/QUOTE]

How about adding about $3 bucks more for gas and signature confirmation.

I swear, people begging is one thing, but lowballing is just irritating.

[quote name='Estebon']How about adding about $3 bucks more for gas and signature confirmation.

I swear, people begging is one thing, but lowballing is just irritating.[/QUOTE]Agreed. $10 + tax + shipping will be at least $14. Completely discounting the OP's time to run the errand for you, you're still lowballing. I'd say make it $20 and hope the OP is a generous guy because even that is hardly worth the effort.

[quote name='Estebon']How about adding about $3 bucks more for gas and signature confirmation.

I swear, people begging is one thing, but lowballing is just irritating.[/QUOTE]
Really don't think he begged or lowballed.

Nice find OP. Might have to go check my local Sam's Club.

I swear, people begging is one thing, but lowballing is just irritating.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he was begging or lowballing at all but I think if OP decides to pick up few extras he deserves to be paid more than $15 since shipping is $3 to $4.

Is Sam's Club like Costco where they don't let you in the door unless you show membership? I kind of want to see if anyone would let me buy it on their membership but it's about an hour away and I don't want to go all the way there to be denied access.

Wow, people have sure become unpleasant and hypocritical on these forums. Downward spiral in the couple of months I've been gone. My fault, probably.

Thanks for reporting the deal, OP!

How about you shut the fuck up, and let the topic creator answer? Nobody asked you.

would be awesome to find it at this price .. thanks op...

does anyone know if sam's club prices are national in some respect? or super ymmv?

[quote name='The SPism']would be awesome to find it at this price .. thanks op...

does anyone know if sam's club prices are national in some respect? or super ymmv?[/QUOTE]

Some seem to be pretty across the board, but final clearance prices seem to be very ymmv.

All I know is, with you guys coming here and acting the way you are, I'd be THRILLED to do you a favor and hook you up like this.

[quote name='KillerRamen']Some seem to be pretty across the board, but final clearance prices seem to be very ymmv.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info.. i don't have a membership but I think i can find a friend to check it out for me.. def on my pick up list after all the reviews and demo

Thank for the info OP, just got back from Sam's Club in Scottsdale, AZ and got the last copy for 9.87

Sorry to have to ask again (someone did but no answer was given):

Do I need to show membership at the door to get in or can I go in and check first to see if they have this deal, and then sign up for a membership when I need to pay? Thanks.

Will have to check my Sam's, though I have a feeling I won't have any luck because I never do at Sam's.

On another note... more than once I've had CAGs sell me things at their cost including shipping. There are people generous enough on this site to sell things without making a profit believe it or not. I know I personally have given things away/sold things basically at a loss just to do people favors. That's sometimes how communities function.

the Sam's on Foothill Blvd in the Valley in CA has two copies available for that price. I don't have a membership so it's worthless to me.

[quote name='Kilos']Thank for the info OP, just got back from Sam's Club in Scottsdale, AZ and got the last copy for 9.87[/QUOTE]

DANG IT! That's where I was going!

Darn I have to work till 9pm and can't go today. Snow is coming tomorrow; maybe after that settles and I get off at 4pm I will swing by and have a look-see. Thanks

[quote name='estofan']Sorry to have to ask again (someone did but no answer was given):

Do I need to show membership at the door to get in or can I go in and check first to see if they have this deal, and then sign up for a membership when I need to pay? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, you can purchase things without a membership, but at an increase percentage (like 10%). You should be able to check if it is there. Just say you want to see how cheap things are and what things the store stocks to get in without a member card. Hope that helps.

I ship a lot of stuff from Goozex... to ship a game first class is around $1.80... DC bumps that up to $2.50... now, granted, I have loads of bubble mailers that I've got from ordering things online, so I didn't think to factor that in.

That said, you're in no position to start making these kinds of statements.

OP (or whomever may run into more), PM me if you're selling them and what price point you're looking at.

[quote name='Bretts31344']If I remember correctly, you can purchase things without a membership, but at an increase percentage (like 10%). You should be able to check if it is there. Just say you want to see how cheap things are and what things the store stocks to get in without a member card. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

Perfect! Just what I needed to know. Thanks again!

[quote name='Bretts31344']If I remember correctly, you can purchase things without a membership, but at an increase percentage (like 10%). You should be able to check if it is there. Just say you want to see how cheap things are and what things the store stocks to get in without a member card. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]
They don't do that anymore.

[quote name='LordSMVS']Is Sam's Club like Costco where they don't let you in the door unless you show membership? I kind of want to see if anyone would let me buy it on their membership but it's about an hour away and I don't want to go all the way there to be denied access.[/QUOTE]

yeah u need a membership-

Hey OP, I wouldn't mind a copy either, and while you're there would you mind picking me up some groceries? It's only 10-12 items, and I'll pay for the gas if you can bring them to me on one of your days off. Shipping would be too expensive, buying in bulk and all. Thanks, appreciate it.

In all seriousness, though, if I were the OP I would be regretting posting this deal at all right now, with all the people asking him to go to the time and effort to get them a copy.

[quote name='sengar']In all seriousness, though, if I were the OP I would be regretting posting this deal at all right now, with all the people asking him to go to the time and effort to get them a copy.[/QUOTE]

Well, the OP certainly has the option to just say, "No, I'm not making another trip."

Nice find! First inFamous and Resistance 2 Collector's Edition for cheap and now this. Sounds like I need to renew my Sam's Club membership...

I don't see why people are bitching about asking others to get them copies if they find any. Isn't this supposed to be a community full of cheap ass gamers? I'm going to check my Sams Club here in seekonk MA, and if I find any I'll buy them all and let you guys know.

[quote name='mossman43']I don't see why people are bitching about asking others to get them copies if they find any. Isn't this supposed to be a community full of cheap ass gamers? I'm going to check my Sams Club here in seekonk MA, and if I find any I'll buy them all and let you guys know.[/QUOTE]

+1
Thank you.
I PM'd OP the very moment I saw him posting this thread and even that was late since they were all out.
Please let me know.

[quote name='mossman43']I don't see why people are bitching about asking others to get them copies if they find any. Isn't this supposed to be a community full of cheap ass gamers? I'm going to check my Sams Club here in seekonk MA, and if I find any I'll buy them all and let you guys know.[/QUOTE]

Amen. Heaven forbid somebody do something nice for someone else these days.....

Gonna have to check my local one, last time I was in they had rock band 2 for like 7 bucks but they couldn't find any in the back so I hope they have some of these

you can actually get a one day pass membership once in a lifetime and you pay nothing extra. I just did this to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back