Batman: Arkham City--10/18/11

I have a question. To 100% the game you have to do all side missions on both save files. Now for the side mission "Enigma Conundrum" what will you have to do? Collect all trophies again? Oh,and what if I have say 200 trophies on my first play-though,can I finish the remaining ones on new game +?

[quote name='The 7th Number']You have to fly/glide onto it, batman will hit the wall, press the button, then you will be able to jump back off the wall really quick and keep flying. If you hit anything other than these pads it will reset. Kind of tricky but you get the hang of it after a while. It helps to grapple boost sometimes i keep yourself flying.[/QUOTE]

okay thanks. I held off for a long time cause I was convinced there would be a gadget for it but I will try this out soon.

[quote name='Gears24']I have a question. To 100% the game you have to do all side missions on both save files. Now for the side mission "Enigma Conundrum" what will you have to do? Collect all trophies again? Oh,and what if I have say 200 trophies on my first play-though,can I finish the remaining ones on new game +?
[/QUOTE]

Riddle trophies dont reset, so you can continue to gather them in new game +. You wont lose any of them, or upgrades. You do have to do all side missions over again. I dont know what enigma conundrum is so i cant answer that.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']That totally looks like Michael Keaton as batman.[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought. It's almost like he's battling against an anorexic Jack Nicholson and an oddly accented Danny DeVito.

And apparently I'm reading that if you now play as the Animated Series Batman and have both the Catwoman and Robin DLC, they will appear with their Animated Series skins to complement Batman. Glad that they finally addressed this (whenever that was).

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you haven't beaten the game yet, you have to enter this code before you get the option to choose:
Had you done that already?[/QUOTE]

I have beaten the game, but not New Game+. I also tried the code and it still didn't make any kind of change or acknowledgement that I had entered it. Either way, shouldn't I be able to choose the other skin if I'm doing challenge maps?

So I tried returning to Freeze to tell him where his wife is, yet the door is frozen solid...any idea how to burn thru it?

[quote name='ITDEFX']So I tried returning to Freeze to tell him where his wife is, yet the door is frozen solid...any idea how to burn thru it?[/QUOTE]
Go in the door you exited out of earlier behind the GCPD building. The main door is frozen shut for the remainder of the game.

[quote name='masterchief2291']Bump for a reminder to players trying to get the calendar man achievement legit., today is Christmas! go talk to him in the courthouse![/QUOTE]

think there's a special conversation with calendar man on st. patrick's day as well.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']think there's a special conversation with calendar man on st. patrick's day as well.[/QUOTE]

Good to know!

I feel like 5 gamerscore for Perfect FreeFlow 2.0 was a rip-off, but I sure am glad I finally popped that cheevo today!

[quote name='Mospeada_21']think there's a special conversation with calendar man on st. patrick's day as well.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reminder. after today, the next two are april fools day and mothers day

[quote name='8bitArtist']just change the date on your system[/QUOTE]

i prefer to earn most things legitimately.

after your statement, your trophies, gamerscore, and completion rate seems rather dimished.

Trophies suggest Batman: Arkham City getting Harley Quinn DLC

Perhaps the extremely curvy chunk of Batman: Arkham City featuring Harley Quinn simply wasn't enough for you, or maybe you just like your DLC with an extra splash of Fran Drescher-esque voice acting? We can't be sure, but you specifically will be happy to hear that 10 PlayStation 3 Trophies were dug up by PS3Trophies.org which reveal a yet-to-be announced DLC pack featuring Ms. Quinn.

No other description is given for the content other than "Harley Quinn DLC," nor is release date or pricing info, though Robin is noted in one Trophy as a playable character. Moreover, that Trophy addresses an event known as, "Harley Quinn's Revenge," which sounds to us an awful lot like the potential name for the content. We've reached out to WB for more info, and will keep an eye on the sky for any Bat clues.
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/03/trophies-suggest-batman-arkham-city-getting-harley-quinn-dlc/

I didn't think we'd get anymore dlc despite the report of additional voice recording a while back since it felt a little too long after the release day of the game. I'm guessing it'll cost 800 points since it'll have more content than the 560 point Nightwing/Robin packs.

im thinking it's going to deal with harley coming up with some sort of revenge plot following
the death of joker
. batman is unavailable, either recuperating from the night's events or otherwise busy with someone else
(Hush maybe?)
and is forced to send in robin.

[quote name='Halo05']If it's more than simply challenge maps with a new set of moves, I'm certainly interested.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please! I want more actual campaign content. If that's what this is, I'll be there day one.

So since no one has really talked about it yet (unless its in another thread?)

The DLC is out on May 29th, also it will be in the GOTY edition of Batman Arkham City.

I read someone pre ordered the DLC from gamestop for 9.99, GOTY has been seen for 50 dollars on amazon.

Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC

• Now more dangerous than ever and leading a homicidal gang of her own, she is hell-bent on taking revenge against the Dark Knight.

• Harley Quinn's Revenge contains over 2 hours of content, new storyline and enemies, play as both Batman and Robin, new environments and new collectables

GOTY Edition

• Bonus content includes: Catwoman Pack, Robin Bundle Pack, Nightwing Bundle Pack, Arkham City Skins Pack and Challenge Map Pack (and of course Harley Quinns Revenge)
  • Download Batman Year One movie from PlayStation Network/XBOX LIVE
For myself, i really want to play this DLC. Unfortunately i dont have the game anymore. So i have a few options. Buy the GOTY edition, but i already have 100% the game except for a few of the fighting/stealth trials. Plus im not sure if this DLC will be on disc, or vouchers to download em in the case. Id guess its on disc, but cant be sure. Or i could buy the DLC on PS3 and rent the game, that way i can gameshare it with my nephew.... but i havent beaten the game on PS3. So i dont know if that would require me to beat the game first. Plus i wouldnt get all the extra costumes or robin trials that i wouldnt mind playing. Or i could just buy the DLC it on 360 and not gameshare it, and rent the game. Or i could just wait for the GOTY edition to drop under 30. LOL.

Wow there must be a ton of people downloading harley quinns revenge? I bought it, but the download was going really slow so i stopped it, deleted the file, and then went to my history to redownload it. After that i tried to look at its progress and i got disconnected from xbox live. So i signed in again and again got disconnected from live when i tried to see if it was actually downloading. -_-

Tried it a couple times now to redownload it and it just sticks at 1% done. WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
SPOILER FREE

Just beat Harley Quinns Revenge. To be honest it was a little bit of a letdown. It was short, maybe 1.5 - 2.0 hours long. Nothing really eventful happens, the end is okay. But i dont think its worth 10 dollars. I think the catwoman missions were better than this DLC. Just my 2 cents.

Not too upset that the DLC was short. I am getting far too use to DLC not really being a great value. But it was unfortunate that the story was pretty "blah," and there was no exploration/hunting to speak of. That's two of that great aspects of the Arkham series so far, and both were seriously lacking in this add-on.

anybody think the GOTY edition will drop in price soon? Thinking about trading in my regular disc for $24 at BB after bonus and rebuying if the GOTY falls below $30

I'm only 50% of the way through Harley's Revenge DLC; and I'd agree. It's over-priced at $10; better valued at $2 - $3 when it's on sale.

Upside: 1) play as Robin w/Robin specific gadgets, and 2) two easy easter eggs.

Dowside: 1) $10, 2) short side-quest, and 3) nothing else to find/search/collect except 30 ballons? [this part was very disappointing]

I think this DLC was meant to give us an early taste/sample of what's in-store for the next Batman: Arkham sequel. If you approach it in that sense, then it makes sense in terms of 'early access' a la sneak preview privilege.

BTW, it's father's day weekend. date with Calendar Man again.

bread's done
Back