Batman Arkham City $49.99 Amazon PS3/360

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Saix_XIII']Very misleading title and not a good price either. You need to specify there is shipping/third party seller.[/QUOTE]

this

[quote name='PublikDefender']kmart's deal still blows the other deals away and i think the kmart deal lasts until the end of the week. picked mine up yesterday.[/QUOTE]

This.

I wasn't planning to get Arkham City this week (Not until a GOTY edition with all this DLC, actually), but the Kmart deal is obscene.

It's $55 from amazon with 2 day prime shipping, last time I posted a deal like this I got slammed by cag's saying this is not a deal!!!!

Wait a year and you'll find it in a dump bin for $20-$30.

There will also be a GOTY version with all of the downloadable content.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Wait a year and you'll find it in a dump bin for $20-$30.

There will also be a GOTY version with all of the downloadable content.[/QUOTE]

I hope you plan on being a righteous troll and posting the same thing in every deal post for a new game.

[quote name='WesWarlord']I hope you plan on being a righteous troll and posting the same thing in every deal post for a new game.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure other people have done that job. I just wanted to make this one on the first page.

sorry for the OT question. Is there a site that lists out the retailer exclusive DLCs? I know Bestbuy has Robin and doesn't ToysrUs get a batman skin or is it just the figurine?

[quote name='Nintendonly']Wait a year and you'll find it in a dump bin for $20-$30.

I didn't know they sold games at dumps. News to me..

people like you are ridiculous.

[quote name='joeyshadows']I didn't know they sold games at dumps. News to me..[/QUOTE]

Dump bin =

4562704086_995b9ca137.jpg

inb4walmartisadump

[quote name='confoosious']people like you are ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous? I think my statement was actually reasonable.

No, it's not reasonable. We're on CAG. Everyone here knows prices will drop over time. You're acting like you're telling us something we all don't know.

The purpose of the site is to help people get the cheapest price NOW or relatively soon. Nobody in this thread (misguided as it is) is here because they want Arkham City a year from now. Your post is ridiculous and you are ridiculous.

If you don't think it's ridiculous and you're actually helping people out, then you should post in every thread then that the game in question will be 20-30 a year from now.

I think I'm gonna swing to my "local" kmart after work. It may be 20 min away but its payday today and I want this game. May use the coupon on dark souls or wait a little longer for skyrim or unharted 3

[quote name='confoosious']No, it's not reasonable. We're on CAG. Everyone here knows prices will drop over time. You're acting like you're telling us something we all don't know.

The purpose of the site is to help people get the cheapest price NOW or relatively soon. Nobody in this thread (misguided as it is) is here because they want Arkham City a year from now. Your post is ridiculous and you are ridiculous.

If you don't think it's ridiculous and you're actually helping people out, then you should post in every thread then that the game in question will be 20-30 a year from now.[/QUOTE]

The problem is, some games actually won't go down in price like that.

For instance, the majority of Nintendo-published titles.

And I'm not here 24/7 to post in every thread. I'm sure there are plenty of people who do that, though.

[quote name='PublikDefender']kmart's deal still blows the other deals away and i think the kmart deal lasts until the end of the week. picked mine up yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Not really for a # of reasons
  1. Kmart Blows and most have closed
  2. You will lucky to find at Kmart with horrible CS and poorly game stocked locations of what ones are left.
  3. Can't get deal online, when this thing first started last year I was able to get the deals online, being as there is one Kmart within 50 miles of here which is 25 miles away.
  4. Have to join some gamers club
  5. Then you have to go back to Kmart to use the coupon another time at least 2.5 gallons of gas roundtrip
So yeah not so great for some of us, good luck with that though.

Ladies, ladies...take a chill pill. :)

Anyway, I'm still stoked that I got in on the $59.99 CE for Xbox although I want it for PS3.

[quote name='tightclaws']Not really for a # of reasons
  1. Kmart Blows and most have closed
  2. You will lucky to find at Kmart with horrible CS and poorly game stocked locations of what ones are left.
  3. Can't get deal online, when this thing first started last year I was able to get the deals online, being as there is one Kmart within 50 miles of here which is 25 miles away.
  4. Have to join some gamers club
  5. Then you have to go back to Kmart to use the coupon another time at least 2.5 gallons of gas roundtrip
So yeah not so great for some of us, good luck with that though.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. lol @ people defending Kmart.

There is only one where I live and it's more of a dump than Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back