Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (Wii U) $23.99

Enticing deal indeed. I know it says online only but I wonder if the 20% off works in store. I bought some headphones on clearance in store last week and got an unexpected 20% off.

What the...ughhhhH! I just bought ACIII on Wii U and that was my limit for the month, for fear my backlog would grow wild again. Why couldn't you have posted this sooner by means of time travel?

Now I wish I had the money. Grah, This is a great title and a great way to increase my Wii U Library. I hope I can get as many Wii U games as I had on my Wii.

[quote name='SolidSnake86']What the...ughhhhH! I just bought ACIII on Wii U and that was my limit for the month, for fear my backlog would grow wild again. Why couldn't you have posted this sooner by means of time travel?[/QUOTE]

I can help! I'm really fast and I just watched Looper!

h6C49F9E5

[quote name='blindinglights']Is it not shop runner eligible?[/QUOTE]
TRU canceled Shoprunner for video games.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']How is this vs the PS3 version? I haven't played much of the PS3 version so I wouldn't mind selling it for this version if it's better[/QUOTE]

Do you have the GOTY edition?

Thanks OP. ordered for in-store pickup to avoid shipping. Not entirely sure I want this, but my amazon warehouse wii u arrives Monday, and I haven't bought any games for it yet. I have the goty edition still sealed, so I'll sell that if this is better.

$26 total for in-store pickup. Sold! A little over $5.60 less than Amazon for me and I am Prime.

Sucks that they dropped Shoprunner for Video Games. Oh well Shoprunner has been free for the last 15 months or so for me. Hope Newegg is still using it a lot.

great price for this great game ! too bad the wii u port isnt as good as the other versions. was this port outsourced ? hopefully rocksteady studios does better on their next wii u port

Tempting... I've already beaten the 360 version, sold it, and then bought the goty from amazon last month in hopes of playing through the extra content. Not sure if I need this... Hrm..

[quote name='SuperMario64']bah shipping kills it

it's cheaper if you go to amazon since no tax[/QUOTE]

I hate that I have to pay tax on Amazon. Well, I guess it could be worse, since I actually like where I live, but still, I wish I didn't have to pay tax with them. At least newegg is still tax free for me.

[quote name='strait edge follower']great price for this great game ! too bad the wii u port isnt as good as the other versions. was this port outsourced ? hopefully rocksteady studios does better on their next wii u port[/QUOTE]

Yes I believe another Studio ported it to Wii U. As matter of Fact I believe it will be the same studio that will be doing Arkham 3 game (that might be relsease later this year) as Rocksteady said they will not do it . I believe its rumored that Rocksteady is busy working on a Ninja Turtles game or Justice League game..

bread's done
Back