Batman Arkham City CE $69.99 at Gamestop

I was thinking $40 was my pricepoint for this but then a CAG traded me the statue last week (which is all I really wanted). I think they're also 69.99 at my local Best Buy but since they're hand mark downs, YMMV there.

Only thing really good about this CE is the Batman statue. Combined with the fact AC is attainable at 10 dollars at Best Buy, the price point isn't too appealing.

Still waiting on the Gears 3 Epic Edition to finally drop to this price range.

Got for $35 from Best Buy last year. Very nice CE, but most if not all of them are missing the Catwoman DLC and it's kind of a pain to get it from Warner Bros.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Where do yall see Batman AC for $10 at best buy I see it for $29.99 which Amazon has it for the same thing right now[/QUOTE]

buy their magazine for $5 and it has a coupon for $20 off batman ac

[quote name='HellKnightKilla']Only thing really good about this CE is the Batman statue. Combined with the fact AC is attainable at 10 dollars at Best Buy, the price point isn't too appealing.

Still waiting on the Gears 3 Epic Edition to finally drop to this price range.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I've seen the Batman statue and it's not one of that company's best work especially when he looks cross-eyed.

Not for me at this price.
sfdwrsv
I don't value the statue at 60 bucks.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Where do yall see Batman AC for $10 at best buy I see it for $29.99 which Amazon has it for the same thing right now[/QUOTE] Here:AC is $10, Bulletstorm/Rage/Mass Effect 2 $5 each & FF XIII-2 is $15
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316177

Used versions of Homefront & Resistance 3 are $3 & $15 prior to the additional 10% GCU discount. Chances are high Darkness 2 & Yakuza dead souls will be $20-$30 for new copies too
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318456

Cool CE but it has some drawbacks: no game case, PS3 gets a blu ray Dark Knight while 360 doesn't (I understand), and the art book seemed underwhelming to me. Between the CE and BB preorder though I think I got 90% of the DLC for the game at launch which was nice though. Would the GS ones come with preorder DLC? Best Buy's was just stuck on the box so I could see some unsold BB copies still with the DLC.

geez why isn't this $25 yet? hell, i'd probably pick it up for $35-ish but retailers seem to only drop CE's from $99 to $79 to $59 and then directly to $24.99. i'm happy getting all these CE's for $25 but sometimes they sellout at $59-ish before they drop (eg. metal gear hd collection ps3).

[quote name='PublikDefender']geez why isn't this $25 yet? hell, i'd probably pick it up for $35-ish but retailers seem to only drop CE's from $99 to $79 to $59 and then directly to $24.99. i'm happy getting all these CE's for $25 but sometimes they sellout at $59-ish before they drop (eg. metal gear hd collection ps3).[/QUOTE]
MGS HD was rare from the day it launched. Those $60 ones that popped up on Gamestop were for people who could still find them if people cancelled their pre-orders.

[quote name='missingno81']I don't know, I've seen the Batman statue and it's not one of that company's best work especially when he looks cross-eyed.[/QUOTE]

agreed. the Jim Lee Batman statue from the DCU Online CE looks 10 times better.
6335863w

plus the B&W Batman toy in the Arkham City two-pack looks 5 times better than the CE statue.
batman_catwoman.jpg

and out of the box...
bats2_1.jpg.size-300_maxheight-300_square-true.jpg

this CE statue just looks kinda sad... (facial expression and the eye paint is all wrong)
Batman_AC_CE_WE_29.jpg

bread's done
Back