Batman: Arkham City GOTY Edition (PS3/360) $19.99 new/$18.99 used

[quote name='plus1zero']How do you get bioshock with infinite??[/QUOTE]

With the PS3 version of Infinite it is on the disc, just like with AC Revelations and AC1.

[quote name='myl0r']bought this at Gamestop today, but mine did not come with a code to download the movie. was that only in the first run, or did I miss out? I'm heading back up in about an hour to get Bioshock, but I'm not sure how much good it will be to ask, because this was the last copy[/QUOTE]

lemme guess it was gutted. maybe if you show the online item description. moat likely they will shrug their shoulders as most GS employees are fUcktards.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']With the PS3 version of Infinite it is on the disc, just like with AC Revelations and AC1.[/QUOTE]

Ps3 only? Meh..I have the first 2 on PC and had one achievements left on one. Ah well.

[quote name='shadowneko003']So, the code for DLC is not going to expire on 3/31. It's the code for Year One that's gonna expire on 3/31?[/QUOTE]
Yep.

Just a warning for those who want to pull the trigger later act now!

The Bonus Content for Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year) will expire on March 31st 2013.

This is crazy. I freakin' love BB. I got the Tomb Raider LE hardcover guide and Batman AC GOTY for $12.72 after reward certs and price matching.

Anyway, so the GOTY states that includes all of the DLC and AC skins pack, is there anything else left to download for the game except the movie?

[quote name='Vinny']Too bad the saves aren't compatible between the GotY version and the regular one on the PS3. I would love to get this for the extra content but I don't have the time to replay the game.[/QUOTE]

Thats horrible news.... Gotta pass indefinitly

bread's done
Back