Batman: Arkham City GOTY PS3/360 - $14.96 at Amazon.

Going to price match at Best Buy later today and use a $10 gift card to knock this down even more.  Thanks for the heads up OP!

Might be added to the Instant Game Collection if you're a PSN Plus member on June 11.
Is that a possibility? And I'm sure this has been asked before, but are the saves compatible between GOTY and regular edition? Ditto for the trophies?

Might be added to the Instant Game Collection if you're a PSN Plus member on June 11.
Huh? They already announced the free games for this month. Are you assuming they are going to announce more at E3?

They will be adding more. The PS Blog pretty much comes right out and says it. They will replace the 3 that have been in the collection for a year.

Is that a possibility? And I'm sure this has been asked before, but are the saves compatible between GOTY and regular edition? Ditto for the trophies?
It is possible, but I think it would be unlikely to be a game not owned by Sony (assuming that it will be games in the collection for a year like the last set of E3 titles).

It has been asked, there is a thread that has those listed somewhere. I do not know the answer myself.

The trophies would definitely be the same list. They always are unless it is a different region (and sometimes even then) or a different console version (and sometimes even then too).

how do we know if the PS+ will offer GOTY or regular?
You don't. However, from what I can tell when EU got AC in their PS Plus package, it was not the GOTY version.

bread's done
Back