Batman Arkham City GOTY (PS3 or 360) $19.99 at Amazon

Interesting that they have the MSRP listed at $19.99 on that page. Could be a price error I suppose.
I'm hoping the XBOX360 version gets a similar price.

[quote name='ooga']Interesting that they have the MSRP listed at $19.99 on that page. Could be a price error I suppose.
I'm hoping the XBOX360 version gets a similar price.[/QUOTE]Someone mentioned in the Gamestop thread for AC GotY that he saw the :360: version at Walmart for $19.99, so it actually might be the new MSRP.

If the game retails for $20 now, then it may be worth waiting for it to go on sale. Thanks for the info. :)

[quote name='evanwink']Price match of GS, I suppose: Batman: Arkham City GOTY (PS3) $19.99

Back-ordered, should be back in stock 03.26.13. You have to click through to the page with more New listings to get it from Amazon.

DLC is on disc except for the movie, which I don't think is included anymore at all.[/QUOTE]

I think it expires on 3/31, but hell those dates are wonky sometimes. I remember inputting a ME2 DLC code a year and a half post expiration and it still worked.

What's the deal with the movie anyways? I redeemed the code, dled it, but later had to delete it due to storage space. I fixed that and tried to redownload the movie and I can't? It's asking me to rebuy it on PSN's movie page, it's not in my previous downloads folder, it's like I never had it at all. Yet the code I redeemed no longer works wither?

I plan on emailing Sony and complaining for all the good it'll do :roll:. It's not a big deal since I've seen the DVD for $5 but it's the principal of the thing, I thought the movie was free forever, not a rental.

That aside, this is a fantastic game. DLC (including Harley's Revenge) is massively overpriced, but getting everything together for $20 is a fantastic deal. Easily one of the greatest games of this gen, and you could argue that it deserves a spot among the greatest games ever (along with AA of course). The movie was cool too, but even without it you can't go wrong at $20.

[quote name='NovaKane']Can you use your save from the vanilla version with the GOTY now or is this still an issue?[/QUOTE]

I think it is still an issue. I finished and plated the vanilla version and not long ago I borrowed the GOTY from a friend (just to play Harley Quinn Revenge) and my save files didn't work, my Batman character had no upgrades at all.
Besides this, I consider Batman Arkham City GOTY one of the best games of this gen.

[quote name='boylover']WiiU's "Armored Edition" is down to $29.99 also[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up :)
sig.jpg

[quote name='NovaKane']Can you use your save from the vanilla version with the GOTY now or is this still an issue?[/QUOTE]

They fixed it from my experience.

The preowned price at gs is 18.99 good for those who have gs cred and a birthday, but this suggests new msrp which means I will have to wait for a better deal.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']The best $19.99 game you can buy for consoles![/QUOTE]

If they made a goty for deus ex hr it would be (debatably better)

[quote name='rcerboss']What's the deal with the movie anyways? I redeemed the code, dled it, but later had to delete it due to storage space. I fixed that and tried to redownload the movie and I can't? It's asking me to rebuy it on PSN's movie page, it's not in my previous downloads folder, it's like I never had it at all. Yet the code I redeemed no longer works wither?

I plan on emailing Sony and complaining for all the good it'll do :roll:. It's not a big deal since I've seen the DVD for $5 but it's the principal of the thing, I thought the movie was free forever, not a rental.

That aside, this is a fantastic game. DLC (including Harley's Revenge) is massively overpriced, but getting everything together for $20 is a fantastic deal. Easily one of the greatest games of this gen, and you could argue that it deserves a spot among the greatest games ever (along with AA of course). The movie was cool too, but even without it you can't go wrong at $20.[/QUOTE]

If you tried to redownload the movie via the movie's sale page versus your transaction archive page, it won't work (silly, I know)

Edit: Only half read your post before responding. Weird situation you got. Not sure what you mean by the previoous downloads folder, but check everything in your account that shows previous purchases and try to get it from there. PSN stores previous purchases under two different names

bread's done
Back