Batman Arkham City pre-order $47.98 at newegg.com

Well, some good news. Received an email from newegg. Looks like they're shipping the shirts out separately starting today. Shirt sizes are random and are mostly L and XL.

Very glad to hear this news as I'm sure many others are :)

[quote name='parkerpic']I remember when they were rumbling about an IPO in 2008 their sales were around 2 Billion, but had super thin profit margin after taxes at around 1.5%. I thought they were a small company too until I saw that.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's crazy. Well, they do and I mean pretty much always have great comp parts prices. Every time I want to do a PC, I always buy parts from them. They're always having comp part deals too.

[quote name='dschroll']Well, some good news. Received an email from newegg. Looks like they're shipping the shirts out separately starting today. Shirt sizes are random and are mostly L and XL.

Very glad to hear this news as I'm sure many others are :)[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear even though it makes more sense if they shipped the shirts with the game to save money?

LOL...i checked my order status on Newegg and they've created a new order showing the T shirt now.
It says:
Warner Brothers Batman Arkham City Free Gift XL T-Shirt
Item #: N82E16800990010 $29.99

Subtotal $29.99
Order Adjustment -$29.99
Tax $0.00
Egg Saver (4-7 Days) $0.00
Order Total $0.00

They're valuing this thing at $30? I don't think so...

[quote name='dschroll']LOL...i checked my order status on Newegg and they've created a new order showing the T shirt now.
It says:
Warner Brothers Batman Arkham City Free Gift XL T-Shirt
Item #: N82E16800990010 $29.99

Subtotal $29.99
Order Adjustment -$29.99
Tax $0.00
Egg Saver (4-7 Days) $0.00
Order Total $0.00

They're valuing this thing at $30? I don't think so...[/QUOTE]

serious. i got 2 of them (shirt/case) on ebay for $5 shipped/each so definitely not worth that much. also, frys has the shirt w/the game if you buy it instore.

glad newegg is taking care of this situation. its weird that they list the shirt for 29.99 in the email i got when on their site they are selling it for 17.99 unless thats a different shirt.

[quote name='zippyzip']just out of curiosity does anyone remember what the shirt looks like???[/QUOTE]

the shirt is white and it looks like batman is wiping away blood from his mouth.

[quote name='theoneone']the shirt is white and it looks like batman is wiping away blood from his mouth.[/QUOTE]
cool...thanks!

[quote name='theoneone']the shirt is white and it looks like batman is wiping away blood from his mouth.[/QUOTE]

That's the one they listed on the game page, but who knows if that's the one we get.
We'll find out soon enough I guess...

Yeah just saw the shirt added to my orders like everyone else. Glad this got cleared up soon. Still waiting for my damn game though :(

Got my shirt on the way! Didnt even know I got a free shirt. Looks like most people are receiving XL's, anyone else getting a different size?

I probably already know the answer to this... but I couldn't wait for my preorder to arrive and I bought the game from Best Buy at midnight. I was hoping to just return the newegg copy to Best Buy but the SKU's are different, I'm guessing because of the Robin code. So any chance it will work?

[quote name='KotnmthKng']I probably already know the answer to this... but I couldn't wait for my preorder to arrive and I bought the game from Best Buy at midnight. I was hoping to just return the newegg copy to Best Buy but the SKU's are different, I'm guessing because of the Robin code. So any chance it will work?[/QUOTE]

What he said. I did the same

[quote name='oggeenice']What he said. I did the same[/QUOTE]

Did you check the sku's? Are they different numbers on yours? Mine are, and slightly different fonts too. I am nervous to try to return it and have it not work.

Got my shirt today. Definitely a nice shirt, but its XL. Anyone out there get a L that wants to do an even swap for an XL one?
PM me if interested.

[quote name='dschroll']Got my shirt today. Definitely a nice shirt, but its XL. Anyone out there get a L that wants to do an even swap for an XL one?
PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Think they all came in a XL, though the XL seems to be smaller then a normal XL, I usually wear a M and this does not feel much bigger.

[quote name='Brutal Fates']Think they all came in a XL, though the XL seems to be smaller then a normal XL, I usually wear a M and this does not feel much bigger.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. At first glance it seemed pretty big, but maybe it will be ok. I generally wear an L as XL just ends up looking really baggy on me.

Thanks for the tip. Worst case I'll just sell it on ebay unless anyone here wants to buy/trade for it.

bread's done
Back