Batman Arkham Knight delayed again... Remaster on the way?

Loved all 3 of the Arkham games on PS3.  Still excited for Arkham Knight...but have no interest in the remaster.  I feel like burnout might set in at that point.

Don't mind the delay.  I would get the re-masters too.  These games are keepers and it helps that game companies are going in this direction for next gen considering the lack of backwards capability.

I think it's perfectly fine. If they were to release it broken, like so many games have been these past couple years, I would have been very disappointed. I know waiting longer sucks, but sometimes it's best to take it slower. 

Gives me time to finish Arkham Origins and I'll probably grab the remasters. My first time through Arkham Asylum was one of my top three most enjoyable experiences of the previous generation. Rocksteady really nailed it.

If they release a remastered collection of both Asylum and City...I'll pick them up Day 1. Both games were in my top 5 single player experiences last gen and would love to go through them again.

City might be my favorite narrative in any game of the last two gens and i would probably pick this up. Still haven't beaten origins and not sure I'll bother at this point.

bread's done
Back