Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate vita and 3DS $9.99 plus $2.28 shipping at Hastings

You should really add Blackgate (and maybe the consoles) to the title and post. :|

*edit: what bardockkun said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in this but i literally just bought Conception II and i already have a 10+ game Vita backlog to go along with my 360 backlog

Would love to add this to my Vita collection, but all the "horrible map" and backtracking issues related to the map just turn me off. I'll wait for the PS3 version to drop.

Any reason to buy these if you are able to get the XBLA/PSN version?
Price? Physical > Digital? Not sure about XBL, but the PSN version is on sale this week. Coincidentally it hasn't been showing the correct sale price the last few days, however. This deal is only like a dollar more than the PSN sale (if it ever shows up working again), and you get a physical copy. That's all I can think of. I'd rather have the physical when it's around the same price on Vita (due to the expensive ass memory cards), personally.

I want to play this game, but the aforementioned map issues are preventing me. I'll pick it up when the PS3 version hits a sale price.

Price? Physical > Digital? Not sure about XBL, but the PSN version is on sale this week. Coincidentally it hasn't been showing the correct sale price the last few days, however. This deal is only like a dollar more than the PSN sale (if it ever shows up working again), and you get a physical copy. That's all I can think of. I'd rather have the physical when it's around the same price on Vita (due to the expensive ass memory cards), personally.

I want to play this game, but the aforementioned map issues are preventing me. I'll pick it up when the PS3 version hits a sale price.
Well I meant console vs portable differences. I know, for example, I made a poor decision getting Lords of Shadow on the 3DS vs the XBLA version as in the game ran above 30fps on consoles, but 15fps at times on the 3DS. Granted it was announced months after I bought the version.

Ah, yeah the simple google search description states "Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition amplifies the 2.5-D game with new maps, enemy encounters, difficulty levels, batsuits, and enhanced visuals,"

Oh, ha, my bad. I've heard the game was great, as far as gameplay goes. But that if you miss something and have to go back that the wonky map makes it unbearable to navigate. Supposedly the console release fixed that though. I've personally not played it though, to be able to comment anything more specific.

Would love to add this to my Vita collection, but all the "horrible map" and backtracking issues related to the map just turn me off. I'll wait for the PS3 version to drop.
I had the game for the 3ds and I couldnt finish the game because I got so annoyed by the constant backtracking. It was enough to drive a person insane.

It's only there to stretch the game length out. It's a pretty short game WITH all the backtracking.

bread's done
Back