Batman Arkham Origins: Collectors Edition 59.99

I would like to take this opportunity to laugh in the faces of everybody that said this was going to be uber rare, and said there was no way the game wouldn't have any degradation in quality from being developed by a different studio.

I was right. Nya na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

Damn I'm a sucker for statues/figures. Gonna have to pass this one up though :( since I haven't even played asylum/city and my backlog is bigger than I want it to be. Great find op!

I couldn't wait to post this. I just sold my standard copy of Arkham Origins. I bought it on black friday and haven't opened it. It immediately sold and after subtracting all seller fees and shipping fees, I got $29 to keep. I should have asked for more money because it sold as soon as I put it up. This might be a good option for people on the fence about spending $59.99 on this.

I'm not sure if the game in this bundle is factory sealed with a barcode. Might be worth watching some unboxing videos closely if you just want the Joker statue, the dvd or bluray, and all the extra goodies for about $31 after selling off the game. Or someone in this thread might let us know. I haven't opened my CE yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't wait to post this. I just sold my standard copy of Arkham Origins. I bought it on black friday and haven't opened it. It immediately sold and after subtracting all seller fees and shipping fees, I got $29 to keep. I should have asked for more money because it sold as soon as I put it up. This might be a good option for people on the fence about spending $59.99 on this.

I'm not sure if the game in this bundle is factory sealed with a barcode. Might be worth watching some unboxing videos closely if you just want the Joker statue, the dvd or bluray, and all the extra goodies for about $31 after selling off the game. Or someone in this thread might let us know. I haven't opened my CE yet.
It's sealed, as is the blu-ray / dvd, but the game doesn't have any barcodes. Also, not sure if it comes with the Deathstroke DLC because the sealed copy didn't have a sticker on it ... kinda bummed about that because my vanilla copy I also picked up on BF that I haven't opened didn't have the special Deathstroke content either.

It's sealed, as is the blu-ray / dvd, but the game doesn't have any barcodes. Also, not sure if it comes with the Deathstroke DLC because the sealed copy didn't have a sticker on it ... kinda bummed about that because my vanilla copy I also picked up on BF that I haven't opened didn't have the special Deathstroke content either.
The Black Friday copy I sold has the death stroke dlc. Is it really good dlc?

Reserved one at GS, then got one on Newegg instead. I'll have to call the store and cancel the hold, but saves me a drive plus $5.

In case anyone wants to mimic this- I just picked up the PS3 version from Newegg for $54.99 with no tax and ShopRunner 2-day shipping, flipped to Amazon for $59.21, and I'll get the free $20 to spend on Amazon's PSN store.  Awesome deal!

Damn, I swore I wouldn't buy it, but I just couldn't resist since I paid with credit. SAVER started working again in case anybody was waiting for that.

On contrare my good people purchase from Best Buy IS possible. I just left my store and ordered a PS3 copy for 47.99 plus tax with GCU. Go in there store with the SKU number and ask them to do a OMS order and you CAN order it for shipping and get your GCU discount as well.

On contrare my good people purchase from Best Buy IS possible. I just left my store and ordered a PS3 copy for 47.99 plus tax with GCU. Go in there store with the SKU number and ask them to do a OMS order and you CAN order it for shipping and get your GCU discount as well.
Dammit. Wish I would've seen this earlier. I should've known though. The rep I spoke to when I called was literally speaking to me between hearty bites of whatever the hell she was stuffing her fat mouth with. I'll spare you all the boring details, but she was also an idiot and lazy.

Not really feeling like braving the elements...might try tomorrow. Thanks.

Dammit. Wish I would've seen this earlier. I should've known though. The rep I spoke to when I called was literally speaking to me between hearty bites of whatever the hell she was stuffing her fat mouth with. I'll spare you all the boring details, but she was also an idiot and lazy.

Not really feeling like braving the elements...might try tomorrow. Thanks.
How do i do that when it say it is out of stock online

Gamestop by my house show's they still have it. I'm debating but leaning towards getting it. I never really get collector's editions ever...in fact, the only one I own is Max Payne 3, and that's because it was marked down to $20. $60 seems pretty good for it and If I wait longer for it to get cheaper, it might not be available any more.

On contrare my good people purchase from Best Buy IS possible. I just left my store and ordered a PS3 copy for 47.99 plus tax with GCU. Go in there store with the SKU number and ask them to do a OMS order and you CAN order it for shipping and get your GCU discountlo
lol Kinda wish I would have known that before I bought my copy, but nevertheless, I still got a really good deal. I found a Just Dance 4 at Blockbuster for 5 bucks and I bought a copy of Just Dance 2014 at BBY. Traded both of those in at GS and got a copy for only 14 bucks out of pocket after taxes (I had gift cards from the $25 + $15 GC deal). Overall, I'm pretty happy with this CE. The statue is really cool and the evidence bags as well as the other pieces are pretty cool.

This statue is crap and many are defective out of the gate.
Ah. No... To both.
From what I understand, that wasn't a completely inaccurate statement considering it was $120 msrp. The statue is supposedly cheap and plastic, if not defective (the lit up tv's stop working). With that said, it's still a good deal for the price although a bit of a gamble.

I'm Gamer Club Unlocked so I had it ordered in store at Best Buy tonight for $50 after tax. My receipt says that it won't be ready for pickup until mid-Jan. though. I see some other posters said they tried calling a store or csr? I don't know if that's possible because they processed my order in store and had me pay for it on the spot.

Damn. $48 woulda been perfect, but none of my local best buys have it anyway. I think I'll still bite on the $60 at GS, though.

Grammar is key

Why is newegg paying you?
Grammar police catch of the day! Here are your prizes! Hope you can catch them as fast!

[SIZE=17pt]67PC4-GVPKK-JX49F-K9JM3-DCKHZ[/SIZE]

D63X6-7GWP7-T7VGJ-C2DK7-2R6VZ

MQJFY-KDJFH-D3JY2-2C9V3-6XPTZ

Grammar police catch of the day! Here are your prizes! Hope you can catch them as fast!

[SIZE=17pt]67PC4-GVPKK-JX49F-K9JM3-DCKHZ[/SIZE]

D63X6-7GWP7-T7VGJ-C2DK7-2R6VZ

MQJFY-KDJFH-D3JY2-2C9V3-6XPTZ
I took the banshee, left toy soldiers for someone else. thanks

Still can't decide if I should pick up this CE today or not.

I would like to take this opportunity to laugh in the faces of everybody that said this was going to be uber rare, and said there was no way the game wouldn't have any degradation in quality from being developed by a different studio.

I was right. Nya na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.
I will never preorder ce's again... Not! I like supporting companies that do a good job. The statue rules so imo worth it.

Just picked one up for PS3 on Newegg. Not bad. I was on the fence since launch but I saw some newer vids of the statue and was sold. Looks pretty nice. Seems to be worth it just for the statue and the extras are a bonus.

Thanks for posting about this. I just picked up the last copy from my local Gamestop. Both employees were absolutely shocked by how cheap it was.

bread's done
Back