Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition for XBOX 360 PS3 $119.99

thanks in For one wanted the PlayStation 3 version but the Xbox 360 version will do since I just really want the statue

well, i am glad once a collectors edition is really limited. i can count on my two hands the number of collectors edition that actually end up being limited after release

well, i am glad once a collectors edition is really limited. i can count on my two hands the number of collectors edition that actually end up being limited after release
Just out of curiosity could you name them? I can think of a few but some of the ones I am thinking of were later re released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity could you name them? I can think of a few but some of the ones I am thinking of were later re released.
couldnt' name it off top of my head, maybe not ten then. lol

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition, and surivial edition for last of us is probably the only ones ( if you can say it is rare/ limited.

bioshock infinite songbird count?

I'd say this is a good deal considering you could buy this, then sell everything except the game off on eBay and get the game free.

Darksiders II
Assassin's Creed III, I could be wrong on this one, but I don't remember seeing it around very long.
AC III was around long enough that it got converted.
Mass Effect 1 Limited Edition

Kingdom of Alamur Collectors Edition (only out in Europe I think but DAMN is that thing rare/expensive)
Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition
Wind Waker HD Gamestop Exclusive Edition

Payday 2 Collectors Edition (for the 360, the game itself might as well have been a LE as NOBODY could find it for the longest time)

I am unsure if this REALLY is limited, I mean I want it but at the same time, with BF coming up, AND the next gen consoles, I will have to pass... The money needs to be put to use elsewhere.

Is there a reason these are selling for $150+ on eBay and $200+ on Amazon? Didn't the game just come out. I can't imagine the CE being that hard to find.

I dont understand how they'd have more unless these are just from cancellations/unfulfilled orders or whatever. If they made more/held back any stock of them it'd be pretty foolish at this point. The game will be forgotten in a week and reviews are underwhelming.
944 in stock for PS3

Yeah, also in stock for both versions at Amazon, OP you can add that to the title so that those who prefer AMZ can get it there.

Have you tried or are you just speaking rhetorically?

B&M stores aren't carrying them; they've been sold out for a month.

If they only have ~ 900 they will sell out by tonight.
Actually I think it's cool if Amazon held on to 1000 CE to sell after release. Gives casual gamers chance to buy them.

Have you tried or are you just speaking rhetorically?

B&M stores aren't carrying them; they've been sold out for a month.

If they only have ~ 900 they will sell out by tonight.
There is a bunch in stock within 100 miles of all the stores in my area. I assuming some are those people haven't picked up.

Might have to get one from Amazon. I have $55 promo credit so it's only $70~. Let's see if I can get it any cheaper.

Hot damn, my boss dropped $200 on this on Ebay because he thought it was never coming back in stock.

Almost want to bite, but damn $120 is a lot of money.

Just got it for $43! Thank you $55 promo credit and $25 USAA card that I forgot I had! 

I only got it to resell towards my PS4 and burn $55 credit that I can't put on my day one edition. Should I sell now or just wait a while. Either way I'm making profit but more profit is better than less.

Lmao all the SUCKERS who paid $180 (even saw a few bidding over $200+) on fleabay....now i think ill wait until black friday and pick this up for under $60 :D

Lmao all the SUCKERS who paid $180 (even saw a few bidding over $200+) on fleabay....now i think ill wait until black friday and pick this up for under $60 :D
Where are you going to pick it up for $60? Do people not get out... very few B&M stores are carrying it. Outside of Walmart and a few GameStops I haven't heard a single report back where people are finding it in stores.

Reminds me of metal gear revengeance CE
Sold out initially then came back...then OOS....then flooded.
And it was never easily available at B&M either

The extras in the PS3 version are better than the extras in most LEs - blu ray and a cool statue. And it's basically as good as City, on my short list for best games this gen.

Just got it for $43! Thank you $55 promo credit and $25 USAA card that I forgot I had!

I only got it to resell towards my PS4 and burn $55 credit that I can't put on my day one edition. Should I sell now or just wait a while. Either way I'm making profit but more profit is better than less.
The price has already dropped on eBay to $170. You have two options, list at $160/$155 and hope for the quick sale to the stupid buyer that's too lazy to shop around, or wait a few days and see what happens with the stock. Either way, I don't see the price going back up. At least, not with the reviews and apparently newly introduced copies. Don't compete with the idiots, you don't need to. Don't go for max profit. Go for certain, quick profit. Sell it off and be done with it. I'd list at $160 or $155. Be aware though, depending on where your buyer is in relation to where you are this thing will cost a lot to ship. From PA to AL it costed me $35. That was two day shipping though. Either way, some money is better than no money.

It's amusing seeing a guy stuck with 10 of these things. He has them on hand, he's not selling then buying. Oh eBay... Could you imagine having to return 10 of these huge boxes? :whee:

The price has already dropped on eBay to $170. You have two options, list at $160/$155 and hope for the quick sale to the stupid buyer that's too lazy to shop around, or wait a few days and see what happens with the stock. Either way, I don't see the price going back up. At least, not with the reviews and apparently newly introduced copies. Don't compete with the idiots, you don't need to. Don't go for max profit. Go for certain, quick profit. Sell it off and be done with it. I'd list at $160 or $155. Be aware though, depending on where your buyer is in relation to where you are this thing will cost a lot to ship. From PA to AL it costed me $35. That was two day shipping though. Either way, some money is better than no money.

It's amusing seeing a guy stuck with 10 of these things. He has them on hand, he's not selling then buying. Oh eBay... Could you imagine having to return 10 of these huge boxes? :whee:

Now isn't the time to buy and resell... it was 1-3 weeks ago. Got rid of all of mine for $200+.

Anyways these are going quickly on Amazon.

Down to ~ 150 Xbox 360 and ~ 600 PS3

Lmao all the SUCKERS who paid $180 (even saw a few bidding over $200+) on fleabay....now i think ill wait until black friday and pick this up for under $60 :D
If you think that's bad, a guy paid $250 for one of mine three weeks back. He paid that while it was below $200 on eBay, so I know he's completely unaware that it came back in stock. :mrgreen: I just don't understand how people can make a purchase without shopping around at least a little bit.

Now isn't the time to buy and resell... it was 1-3 weeks ago. Got rid of all of mine for $200+.

Anyways these are going quickly on Amazon.

Down to ~ 150 Xbox 360 and ~ 600 PS3
Yeah, I know. The guy said he bought one with a discount and wanted to sell it, so I was giving him some advice. Even if these go out of stock again, they'll probably only go back to $180 or so, and if they don't, then he's not making any profit. For what he paid, he could still make a decent amount if he sold now. There's no point in risking it to make $10 more, when he could lose a potential $40. Sell now and be done with it.

If you think that's bad, a guy paid $250 for one of mine three weeks back. He paid that while it was below $200 on eBay, so I know he's completely unaware that it came back in stock. :mrgreen: I just don't understand how people can make a purchase without shopping around at least a little bit.
You honestly overestimate the intelligence or patience of some people. When they want it, they want it NOW.

This came out 3 days ago
Yep. But if you had it preordered from somewhere reliable like GS or AZ you could list it, according to eBay policy, up to 30 days prior to it releasing. I would never list something if it was preordered from BB, TRU, Target etc. but GS and AZ almost never cancel items---although I have had them limit quantities up to a week or so before release date.

Yeah, I know. The guy said he bought one with a discount and wanted to sell it, so I was giving him some advice. Even if these go out of stock again, they'll probably only go back to $180 or so, and if they don't, then he's not making any profit. For what he paid, he could still make a decent amount if he sold now. There's no point in risking it to make $10 more, when he could lose a potential $40. Sell now and be done with it.
Agreed. Especially if you don't ship internationally.

Well I only paid $43 for mine so I'm sure I'll make over $140 on this and $70 profit. I sell regularly on eBay so I knew it was best to list this right away before the hoards of people start listing theirs.

I just need to sell it before the PS4 comes out. Anything over $150 is good for me.

Thanks for the advice. Exactly what I'm doing too. I'm doubt these will come back in stock but with $1500 that Amazon had, who knows. Already sold out at Gamestop (online again) and this should be sold out by the morning. Hopefully mine sells by tonight though (well 10/29 night).

If not then I'm going straight to Amazon to sell it on there. Should make good money selling it for $20 less than everyone else once it's OSS.

bread's done
Back