Batman: Arkham Origins Wii U Pre-order $49.96 + $10 Amazon GC @ Amazon

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Batman: Arkham Origins Wii U Pre-order $49.96 + $10 Amazon GC @ Amazon

240181b.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B00C7107DU/ref=sr_1_1_title_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1382349564&sr=1-1

I pre-ordered this back in august. Would I still get the gift card and DLC or do I have to cancel and re-order?

Also a side note... Wii U is awesome just wish it would sell more so we could get some of the bigger titles... 

I pre-ordered this back in august. Would I still get the gift card and DLC or do I have to cancel and re-order?

Also a side note... Wii U is awesome just wish it would sell more so we could get some of the bigger titles...
You should, but you might want to verify with Amazon CS if you're worried.

I think that was a joke that Wii U doesn't have an Online system.
I see. They could have at least made a funny joke.

never played either AA or AC online so 10 bucks off for a version without multiplayer/challenges is fine with me. but if this means no story DLC then i might be pissed.

never played either AA or AC online so 10 bucks off for a version without multiplayer/challenges is fine with me. but if this means no story DLC then i might be pissed.
You will still get updates. The Wii U goes online... The developer might of just ran out of time for the Online version for the wii u.

It happened with Splinter Cell blacklist. Ubisoft ran out of time for the split screen multiplayer so the only way to play co-op was online.

For those ripping the Wii U, it's better than the 360/PS3 versions, just because of off-screen play. So $10 less and no tacked on multiplayer? Deal.

Tempting but I see this being sub $20 early next year for the Wii U.  Since I don't get my Wii U till Christmas no need to buy now.

For those ripping the Wii U, it's better than the 360/PS3 versions, just because of off-screen play. So $10 less and no tacked on multiplayer? Deal.
I agree having played Batman: AC on the Wii U I can say that the Armored Edition was far better than the 360 version (Owned both) Considering the wii u has better hardware than both the 360 and ps3 combined.

Yeah it won't have the same Specs as the PS4 and xbox one. But the developers themselves said that you won't see a big jump in graphics like you did going from Xbox to Xbox 360 and so on.

I don't know I am excited for one... I think that if Nintendo can start pumping out the 1st party games we will start seeing more and more titles coming to the Wii U.

Edit: Also if graphics are all you care about play PC :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It says "Pre-order Batman Arkham Origins and get the Playable Deathstroke DLC (Deathstroke DLC for Xbox 360 and PS3 orders only) plus a $10 Amazon credit (all platforms)" . Not sure if the Deathstroke DLC is story related or if it's a challenge area like most of the Arkham DLC - I'm guessing it's the latter.

Edit: Googled and found out that the Deathstroke DLC is similar to the Robin/Nightwing Challenge maps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, challenge maps have no value to me with these games. Still might cancel my preorder. I can probably wait for it to hit $20 or so . . .

It says "Pre-order Batman Arkham Origins and get the Playable Deathstroke DLC (Deathstroke DLC for Xbox 360 and PS3 orders only) plus a $10 Amazon credit (all platforms)" . Not sure if the Deathstroke DLC is story related or if it's a challenge area like most of the Arkham DLC - I'm guessing it's the latter.

Edit: Googled and found out that the Deathstroke DLC is similar to the Robin/Nightwing Challenge maps.
thanks for the heads up!

bread's done
Back