Battalion Wars GCN 14.99 at CC B&M

[quote name='moojuice']Blah, really wanted this game, but its showing as not available in any stores in my area.[/quote]

I wouldn't put much trust into their system. It said the same of Chibi in my area so I called one CC and they had it in stock. So if you really want one it may be worth a call.

[quote name='kell']I wouldn't put much trust into their system. It said the same of Chibi in my area so I called one CC and they had it in stock. So if you really want one it may be worth a call.[/quote]

Hmm, my have to do that when I get home from classes. I usually trust their system because thats how I found my 360.

[quote name='moojuice']... I usually trust their system because thats how I found my 360.[/quote]

My experience with store inventory systems is that if it says they have an item it usually does, but I never trust it when it says they don't because many times I have found something that came up as out of stock. Good Luck.

Anyone think these are unviersal drops since in addition to Battalion Wars at CC, Chibi Robo and Fire Emblem are both $14.99 each at CC and Gamecrazy?

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Anyone think these are unviersal drops since in addition to Battalion Wars at CC, Chibi Robo and Fire Emblem are both $14.99 each at CC and Gamecrazy?[/QUOTE]

same here. kinda reminds me of DK Bongos and all.
but the next question would be the availability of these titles.

[quote name='allyourblood']SONOFA!!

i just came back from CC an hour ago. guess i better go back out for BW.[/QUOTE]
dude, before you head out:

Geist :gc: is also on $14.99 :shock:

[quote name='topnotch97']dude, before you head out:

Geist :gc: is also on $14.99 :shock:[/quote]
didn't you get 'er from the Target clearance? i thought you posted about it. nabbed it for $6.98 from them.

Geist isn't worth $14.99.

It's sad that all the CCs around me are complete shit and won't have these ring up at that price. Is there a sign or anything so I can yell at them.

Got 1 at the Chesterfield TC CC in Richmond, VA, 5 more left (just like with Fire Emblem) at around 1:30 p.m. Marked $49.99 but rang up $14.99.

Any way to merge these (currently 3) threads on $14.99 deals at CC?

(also put in chibi thread)I picked up an extra copy of Chibi and Battalion Wars for CAG's.
Will ship either for $26 which includes cost of game, tax, shipping, padded envelope, gas, paypal fees, and a couple of bucks for my time.

If no interest they will be going back

How did I miss this thread yesterday?

I went at lunch today and picked up Chibi Robo. They also had Fire Emblem but I already have the game. I'm pretty sure they had Battalion Wars too. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow.

sears has battalion wars for 14.97. I got mine about a week ago, and there were like 5 copies still.

so for all of you that didn't check the sears sticky, check it out. A lot of stuff on there

[quote name='Troz1820']Got two Batallion Wars at CC - Northridge, CA. No Fire Emblems or Chibi Robos...[/QUOTE]

They were gone when I hit that place yesterday around 7. Picked up 4 Battalion Wars lol. $20 shipped if anyone wants them. If not, they're going back.

Bought both Battalion Wars and Fire Emblem tonight. They still had about 5 more copies left of Battalion Wars in Norwalk, CT.

Picked up Battalion Wars at the only CC near me, also had one Chibi Robo which I considerd but left it for someone else who might be more enthused about it.

No Fire Emblem unfortunately.

[quote name='d00k']When is Battalion Wars for the Wii coming out. I can't decide if I should just wait for the second one or go ahead and get the first one.[/QUOTE]
Get the 1st one now, get the sequel when it drops in price.

[quote name='d00k']When is Battalion Wars for the Wii coming out. I can't decide if I should just wait for the second one or go ahead and get the first one.[/quote] Best guess would be Q1 07. Saw a couple of these at my CC, but I already have it. No Fire Emblem or Chibi.

Found Chibi Robo and Battalion Wars at the Circuit City in Culver City, CA. I think I got the last Chibi Robo, but there were lots of Battalion Wars. I also saw one Fire Emblem, but left it.

Saw lots of Battalion Wars (only got one but could go back if anyone needs a copy) and one Fire Emblem. Picked up Battalion since I've already got Fire Emblem. I'll have to go to the other Circuit City in town to see if they have Chibi Robo.

Picked up one Battalion Wars and one Fire Emblem at San Jose, CA (Stevens Creek). There was one FE left, about four BW, and I didn't see Chibi Robo, but I already have that so I didn't look much.

Also found nearby about four copies of the Battalion Wars Player's Guide, and took a copy up to see what it cost: $6.96, so I picked that up too.

[quote name='Purkeynator'](also put in chibi thread)I picked up an extra copy of Chibi and Battalion Wars for CAG's.
Will ship either for $26 which includes cost of game, tax, shipping, padded envelope, gas, paypal fees, and a couple of bucks for my time.

If no interest they will be going back[/QUOTE]

I have 2 extra battalion wars for $19 shipped....

just for anyone interested....

;)

just got back.....picked up this plus fire emblem and chibi robo at the Richmond, VA Circuit City by gaskins there was a few more left

Went to the Circuit City in Jacksonville (Orange Park) last night and they have Battalion Wars, Chibi Robo, and Fire Emblem. I bought one of each, and they still have 4-5 copies of each available.

bread's done
Back