Battalion Wars & Mario Power Tennis $25 @ SEARS

v0yce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm new to all of this, and I'm not real sure on how to go about it, so bear with me. And sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere else. Anywho, enough disclaimers.

Browsing through a local SEARS today I spotted a few Gamecube titles that were marked at $24.99. Of note were Battalion Wars and Mario Power Tennis. Which I hadn't seen anywhere under full price before. The only other things I saw were Geist and Custom Robo at $25 also, but I've seen those cheaper elsewere.

I'm not sure whether its YMMV or not. But its such a pain to ever see a Cube game discouted, especially a first party title, I figured I'd mention it.

Hope it helps somebody.

It's old, but I still need to go again so thanks for reminding me. First time I went I didn't have a cube. I hope it's not cleaned out, but I think maybe 2 people (excluding CAGs) on the planet go to Sears for video games.

[quote name='v0yce']I'm new to all of this, and I'm not real sure on how to go about it, so bear with me. And sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere else. Anywho, enough disclaimers.

Browsing through a local SEARS today I spotted a few Gamecube titles that were marked at $24.99. Of note were Battalion Wars and Mario Power Tennis. Which I hadn't seen anywhere under full price before. The only other things I saw were Geist and Custom Robo at $25 also, but I've seen those cheaper elsewere.

I'm not sure whether its YMMV or not. But its such a pain to ever see a Cube game discouted, especially a first party title, I figured I'd mention it.

Hope it helps somebody.[/QUOTE]

Where were you in March?

bread's done
Back