Battle Fantasia (Xbox 360) $16.83 at Amazon/$14.99 at Newegg

I picked this up when it hit $20 at Gamestop, and I like it quite a bit. It's a LOT like Street Fighter IV, so if you're looking for a cheap way to hype for SSFIV, this would be a great way to do so. :D

I was not able to enjoy this game because the 360 d-pad is just awful. If you're going to pick this game up, either buy an arcade stick or, at least, download it for the PS3.

got it for $10 over a month ago at newegg. it's an ok 2d fighter. the characters are certainly not balanced and the whole game uses street fighter controls. it's a ok stop gap game til SSFIV. btw, no one plays online as i wasn't able to find one ranked or unranked game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Impulsedaniel']It's showing up at $8.94 on Amazon now[/QUOTE]

The 8 dollar shipping kills it though. Moreover, it's not sold by Amazon but instead Hitgaming Video Games.

I got this game for Christmas - It's surprisingly fun, especially if you go through story mode with each character. But I wasn't able to find any online opponents after looking for a good amount of time.

[quote name='cheapbastard']I saw this on clearence for $10 at Marshalls.[/QUOTE]

Quick ? .. is that clearance still going on or how long ago was this clearance was happening?

Got a Marshalls close by where I work but the traffic is hell just to get to it :p

bread's done
Back