Battle Fantasia (Xbox360/J) $24.90 at PlayAsia - One week only

Yeah, I love how most 360 stuff isn't region locked....you know...except for games that don't come out over here.

What's the fucking point of not region locking certain games if they are only the games that are released over here in the US?

[quote name='Cmosfm']Yeah, I love how most 360 stuff isn't region locked....you know...except for games that don't come out over here.

What's the fucking point of not region locking certain games if they are only the games that are released over here in the US?[/quote]

That's why I've also got a Japanese system. 2 of my Japanese games play on my US system, while about 3/4 of my US games play on my Japanese system (too bad the Japanese one of mine is HDMI-less).

[quote name='Masterkyo']You'll see US version very soon for this game !!![/quote]

Supposedly 9/18 according to GS and Amazon.

But yeah this version is region-locked. A friend of mine imported the PS3 version but didn't really give the game a chance since he got it around the same time as SCIV. The story seemed to be more than your average fighter, so I want it in English. Only two more weeks now!

I bought the PS3 version from Play-Asia during the last big sale for about $43. It's spectacular.

Now to learn Japanese and hope they don't release a cheaper US PS3 version.

[quote name='Gamelore']I bought the PS3 version from Play-Asia during the last big sale for about $43. It's spectacular.

Now to learn Japanese and hope they don't release a cheaper US PS3 version.[/quote]

i wouldn't be surprised if the prices for the US versions dropped cuz most fighting game prices have been dropping like rocks.

bread's done
Back