Battle Stuff - Xbox Kinect Funlabs FREE

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
d00d18fc07.jpg

Kinect Fun Labs - Battle Stuff

The battle is on! Watch your favorite household items step into the ring for bare-knuckle brawls! Scan your stuff to see what kind of fighters they become, and then coach them on to victory!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Battle-Stuff/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258480818

that app is on xbox live since october for free I think and was already post many times here.
If somebody else made a thread about already posted stuff then he/she will insult a lot
here on this forum and its funny to see that everone have not a problem with cloodblood(I dont what to attack you dude and I dont have a problem with that thread too)
but anyway its a reminder for that people that didnt see it.
I read on xbox live that this app is free till end of december,so hurry.

[quote name='buyandsell']If somebody else made a thread about already posted stuff then he/she will insult a lot
here on this forum and its funny to see that everone have not a problem with cloodblood(I dont what to attack you dude and I dont have a problem with that thread too)[/QUOTE]

I kinda agree.
It's rather strange.

[quote name='buyandsell']that app is on xbox live since october.[/QUOTE]

Was not released until November 28th... and I never saw anything about it on CAG, so my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']Was not released until November 28th... and I never saw anything about it on CAG, so my bad.[/QUOTE]

Somebody should make a Fun Labs thread ;)

Think these come out every month or so.

bread's done
Back