Battlefield 2 and Patch 1.5

CrimsonPaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Anyone out there play BF2? I just reinstalled since patch 1.5 is supposed to take care of allot of the cheating and exploits. Played for about 15 minutes last night and remembered why I loved the game more than 2142. If anyone knows of a good, moderated server, let me know.

Thanks!

Hi.....
I am here with you to share thinking regarding battle field 2 as I fond of playing it.
Even I am every time checking for the updates.Recently I got the copy of 2nd edition and its simply good.Anyways I will be back later.Stay connected.

Yeah when I saw the new patch hit a few days ago I reinstalled it on my PC and played it for the first time in over a year. Such a fun game still to this day, it didn't take me as long as I expected to get back into the swing of things. I don't know how much I will play it but it's nice to know its always there waiting for me.

It is worth mentioning that this new patch also includes the two booster packs so you get 8 new maps and the European Union team for free. Disc check is also removed so you no longer need your BF2 discs to play.

Nice! I will download this today. Shows EA hasn't abandoned BF2. There are still thousands of people that play it everyday. The only thing I don't like is CQB shooting. I never can kill anyone, even with a snipe rifle! LOL
But I think AxeMan's Corner is good. (Or a similar name, not exactly sure that is correct.) Usually has been a good server when I played it.

I couldn't believe that a new patch came out for this game. I put it back on my computer and tried it for the first time in a while. Not surprisingly this game is still awesome and a lot of fun. On a side note, here is to hoping that BF3 will be PC exclusive.

bread's done
Back