Battlefield 2 (PC) $14.99 at BestBuy with GGC

SnakeEater

CAGiversary!
sorry if this is old news, havent been around lately. Don't hate me.

Went to BestBuy today and saw this:

Battlefield 2 for PC is $19.99
Battlefield 2: Special Forces for PC is also $19.99

GGC'd both for $14.99 each.

The BF2 complete collection (BF2, Special Forces, and both Booster Packs) are coming out soon, might be a much better deal then. But if BF2142 wasn't out, I would've gotten this instead.

well BF2 deluxe edition is 40 bucks. Using that coupon posted somewhere around here I could knock it down to 30 bucks. But if the other cagger said there is going to be a complete collection (with the booster pack) , might as well wait right? BTW Compared to BF2142, how is BF2? BF2142 is too high tech and feel restrictive to me :(

So do any of you guys know if this is worthing picking up for PS2? I would play it online with my PS2 and am wondering if the online can compare to the PC version or if its utter crap (I'm runnin Mac)

[quote name='JackFlash666']So do any of you guys know if this is worthing picking up for PS2? I would play it online with my PS2 and am wondering if the online can compare to the PC version or if its utter crap (I'm runnin Mac)[/quote]

ps2\xbox versions are a different game compared to the pc version, 360's is closest to the pc version tho

[quote name='LancerEvoX']The BF2 complete collection (BF2, Special Forces, and both Booster Packs) are coming out soon, might be a much better deal then. But if BF2142 wasn't out, I would've gotten this instead.[/QUOTE]

any word on price?

I just picked up BF2 for pc at target for $20.

[quote name='PRican25']ps2\xbox versions are a different game compared to the pc version, 360's is closest to the pc version tho[/quote]

Not really, all the console versions (PS2/Xbox/Xbox 360) are basically the same game except the graphics boost for the 360, the PC version is in a league of its own.

[quote name='menikmati']Not really, all the console versions (PS2/Xbox/Xbox 360) are basically the same game except the graphics boost for the 360, the PC version is in a league of its own.[/QUOTE]

This guy is right. The 360 version is nowhere near what the PC version is. Nothing beats the precision and sheer smoothness of the PC version.

bread's done
Back