Battlefield 2 (PC) $19.99 @ Staples B+M

Medium_Pimpin

CAGiversary!
Saw this over at fatwallet, Seems like a good deal if your video card can handle it.

Don't forget to bring in an old ink cartridge for $3 off.

This is on clearance, so YMMV.

EDIT: a few other titles on clearance

Harry Potter: Prison of Azakasan game $9.90
Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire game $9.90
Madden NFL '06 game $19.90
Need For Speed Most Wanted game 19.90
The Sims 2 University expansion pack game $19.90
The Sims (2?) Makin' Magic expansion pack game $19.90
The Sims (2?) Night Life expansion pack game $19.90

Got mine today. The price is actually $19.90... the tag said $49.99.

I didn't realize this was $49.99 still... for some reason, the guy at Staples told me it was $29.99 marked down to $19.90, so I didn't think I was getting a deal.

This is an AMAZING deal.

Thanks a ton OP!!!

Up to the top with you... I checked two more Staples today for this game for a friend, and neither of them even carried it; Hell, one Staples didn't even carry computer games at all, while the other only had 12 or so games. Two mainstream games, and the rest were junk.

I guess I got lucky in scoring this.

That Makin Magic expansion in the OP is for Sims 1, and I saw it today for $9.90.

I think there's a universal price b/c EA's going to release a combo pack of this and the expansion soon. Maybe for $30? Just speculation on my part.

I was able to find a last copy on friday at the local Staples. I had the guy do a search for more copies at other stores. While he was doing that, this woman came over and started going on about the game being pulled and it was supposed to be sent back. I was lucky to get out of the store with the game. I was shocked there were any left to be honest.

MjC

bread's done
Back