Battlefield 2 (PC) for $9.99 at Bestbuy

darkshadows6000

CAGiversary!
Ripped from Slickdeals

I did not see this posted on CAG, but Bestbuy has Battlefield 2 for $9.99 and its Booster Pack for $9.99 as well. Evidently, it is $9.99 on Amazon.com too.

Note: BF2 is OOS at Bestbuy.com but may be available at your local store.

Pretty sure this is a universal drop, Target and Gamestop had the game for that price as well.

The really bizzare thing is that my local Shopko still sells it for $52.99, it's been the same price since day one. Which is especially weird when Battlefield 2142 is sitting right next to it for $29.99...

I think the better deal is that you can get it for $5 because the MOH PC preorder box has a "free" copy. The $5 is essentially the preorder cost.

[quote name='hordak']I think the better deal is that you can get it for $5 because the MOH PC preorder box has a "free" copy. The $5 is essentially the preorder cost.[/quote]
The $9.99 is a universal drop as far as I know since every store seems to be listing that price.

But hordak is right, the better deal is to preorder Medal of Honour: Airborne for the PC for $5 and you'll get the preorder box for the game that includes vanilla Battlefield 2. You are not obligated to purchase Medal of Honour and can get that $5 back by canceling the preorder later; get BF 2 for free. :lol:

bread's done
Back