Battlefield 2 (PC)

SkyGheNe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Desperately looking for a copy with a good price...i can wait, but i'm interested in picking it up if i can find it below 33

just a warning, in my opinion the game sucks with the new patch and i cant see myself playing it at all anymore, i had 250 hours before the patch.

[quote name='coolcps']just a warning, in my opinion the game sucks with the new patch and i cant see myself playing it at all anymore, i had 250 hours before the patch.[/quote]
I'm assuming the demo plays differently from the patch? And also - could you fill us in on some of the lame changes?

ooo...AA...

They changed how powerful some different things were, but that doesnt annoy me that much. The big thing is that you cant shoot in the air anymore. You also cant throw mines or c4, or detonate c4 in the air, this makes spec ops pretty gay now. It also makes anti tank not fun because you cant shoot rockets in the air, engineer was good because shotgun didnt look accuracy in the air, now you cant even shoot it in the air. My friends and I went to play for the first time since the patch yesterday, we all have over 200 hours, and all of us are wondering if we should ever bother to play again, it just doesnt feel like the same game at all. EA likes to patch games to take out things like shooting in the air, but not to fix all the bugs.

bread's done
Back