Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360/PS3 $49.99 w/free shipping

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Deals expire at 11:59PM PT on Sunday, 11/13/2011!
NOTE: I know that you can find this game cheaper now in the Black Friday Ads. I'm just posting here for those who don't want to stay up all night on Thanksgiving or get trampled.

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 $49.99 with promo code EMCYTZT903 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874105720&nm_mc=EMC-EXPRESS111211&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS111211-_-EMC-111211-Index-_-index-_-74105720

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Playstation3 $49.99 with promo code EMCYTZT903 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879200840&nm_mc=EMC-EXPRESS111211&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS111211-_-EMC-111211-Index-_-index-_-79200840

[quote name='jodou']$29 on bf. No guarantee it will be the le, but the karkand pack will hardly cost the extra $20.[/quote]

$28. :p

[quote name='Jodou']$29 on BF. No guarantee it will be the LE, but the Karkand pack will hardly cost the extra $20.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blabadon']$28. :p[/QUOTE]

It will be a push for some people though. HIGHLY doubtful you will get a LE on BF but possible. If not then Back to Karkland will cost $15 so depedning where you live it is $28 + tax + $15(Karkland) + gas + waiting in lines = $43-$50? Still might be worth it for some to buy it at Newegg.

Karkand is also more than Maps.

"That's because Back to Karkand features more than just four new maps -- Oman Gulf, Wake Island​, Sharqi Peninsula and of course Strike at Karkand -- it offers Battlefield gamers even more bonuses. Five new dog tags, five new achievements or trophies, three new vehicles (the fast-moving DPV buggy, the BTR-90 Russian armored personnel carrier and the F-35B STOVL jet fighter) as well as 10 iconic Battlefield weapons. Yep, that's an expansion pack right there."

[quote name='topg']wait till bf. bb and Wm will sv u, enough to $ otha gmz.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I understood that.

Tempted to pick this up since it's the LE and I don't want to have to deal with Black Friday bullshit.

So $28 plus $2 tax, plus $15 for the Karkand DLC, plus gas money, plus wading through Walmart on BF = roughly a $46 headache.

Or $50 right now, on my doorstep before BF. Sold. Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if Battlefield 3 for PC deals will also be for black Friday for stores like bestbuy or walmart?

[quote name='JayFx2']Anyone know if Battlefield 3 for PC deals will also be for black Friday for stores like bestbuy or walmart?[/QUOTE]
I got a key off of ebay it's in english $40 for limited edition although I don't know how to get the free stuff that I was supposed to get. He also has regular keys for 30-35 buy it now.

bread's done
Back