Battlefield 3 PC Origin.com $7

Outrager

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
To get Battlefield 3 (PC version/non-Premium) log into the Origin.com client and download and play Battlefield 1942. I already had it on my account from a previous free deal, but I believe they are offering it again.
I went into a server, died, then quit out and a new deal popped up.

bf37.jpg

I did the same and got a popup about BF3... but it's still 39,90€ here in Europe.

Second time EA completely forgets about us... the last time they discounted BF3 to 10$ it was everywhere except in Europe. They don't want our money?

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Does this use the same third party anti-cheating software that 2 did? Not a big fan of downloading that separately.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it does use punkbuster.

[quote name='rioskenny']i bought it and got a message that they will send me a limited poster 1 of 4 in 10 days. did anyone else got this?[/QUOTE]

Just bought it and I saw that message also. Was gonna ask the same thing haha. I wonder if its a older message from when the game first came out or something that they never took off. I won't be expecting a poster but if it comes then sweet!

[quote name='ItsJB']BF3 is worth the price, but Origin is lame in general..[/QUOTE]

Not really. App is fine.

[quote name='redmangoose']Ugh, don't want to buy from Origin..Gamefly get on this.[/QUOTE]

Game requires origin.

[quote name='Outrager']To get Battlefield 3 (PC version/non-Premium) log into the Origin.com client and download and play Battlefield 1942. I already had it on my account from a previous free deal, but I believe they are offering it again.
I went into a server, died, then quit out and a new deal popped up.

bf37.jpg
[/QUOTE]

just tried it, worked great. thank you sir. downloading my $7 bf3 now :bouncy:

Thank you for this! I just got mine. I also got the poster spiel at checkout. If they do send it, it's going to my old address. I hope the new owners are interest in a BF3 poster. lol

Thanks OP. I did the demo trick for 1942 and the offer popped up right after I exited. Also got the poster which is nice I guess.

bread's done
Back