Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack (Xbox LIVE) Free

XF Gator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
thank you so much op i was just about to spend 560 msp to trade somebody for the code. now i have all preorder codes for battlefield.

Thanks op!

[quote name='Xenokai']Was there really a 2gb update for the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

People who bought the limited edition is getting the Back to Karkand DLC for free today.

[quote name='MirageStrike']Thanks op!

People who bought the limited edition is getting the Back to Karkand DLC for free today.[/QUOTE] So its not a title update but just DLC?

[quote name='bruistopher']Thanks OP. I downloaded it. So is this what Limited Edition owners got at launch?[/QUOTE]

No, this was the Gamestop preorder bonus. The Limited Edition copies came with the Back To Karkland map pack, which was just released today on XBL (PSN last week) for $15/1200 MSP.

[quote name='bruistopher']Thanks OP. I downloaded it. So is this what Limited Edition owners got at launch?[/QUOTE]

No, this was the Gamestop preorder bonus. The Limited Edition copies came with the Back To Karkland map pack, which was just released today on XBL (PSN last week) for $15/1200 MSP.

[quote name='mightymek']No, this was the Gamestop preorder bonus. The Limited Edition copies came with the Back To Karkland map pack, which was just released today on XBL (PSN last week) for $15/1200 MSP.[/QUOTE]
That's it, right?

Thanks OP. I pulled it for my account(s). I hate the new dash, but the bing search made it easy to pull up with my account(s). One of the FEW aspects of the new dash I appreciate. Again...........thanks OP for the heads up.

[quote name='Xenokai']So its not a title update but just DLC?[/QUOTE]

There is a title update which will only allow you to play singleplayer while connected to Live and then a full update which is required to play multiplayer is on the marketplace and must be downloaded separately. If you don't download the update, you can't play online. It's the same system they used for Burnout Paradise.

fyi this is free on psn at the moment as well. just checked. just added it to the wiki op. whether on xbox or psn, it might be a good idea to add it to your account asap before the price goes up.

Is it just me that cannot find it in the market on xbox? I found it on the psn store but I can't find it listed on xbox anywhere and the link is not working either

[quote name='darken']Is it just me that cannot find it in the market on xbox? I found it on the psn store but I can't find it listed on xbox anywhere and the link is not working either[/QUOTE]

No, same here as well. I'd look more further into it, but have 3 final exams tomorrow, so thought I'd have it in my dl queue for when i go on sometime tomorrow.

bread's done
Back