Battlefield 3 Premium Edition PC Retail $24.99 @Bestbuy.com, instore pickup

Yes. It is 2 separate codes. In fact. You can sell the regular BF3 code you will receive - redeemable on Origin..

edit:: Kind of kicking myself for buying it a couple weeks ago on sale for $40 on Amazon...kind of...the game is a lot of fun...if you have the rig to play it...

[quote name='vicks']Yes. It is 2 separate codes. In fact. You can sell the regular BF3 code you will receive - redeemable on Origin..

edit:: Kind of kicking myself for buying it a couple weeks ago on sale for $40 on Amazon...kind of...the game is a lot of fun...if you have the rig to play it...[/QUOTE]
Thinking the same, except I bought the game on release and the Premium DLC on release for about $110 + tax total. Well at least I got deals on gift cards to make it cheaper.

Guess I was lucky to get it shipped. The funny thing is that at one point while I was ordering, it showed as being available for pickup only, and some time after that the option to get it shipped free was available. And I guess now it's back to pickup only. However WoW:MoP didn't qualify for free shipping as part of the same order for some reason....strange.

gamefly will have it for like 24(gbf3 premium not premium edition i think) tomorrow and amazon for 29.99 both are online codes

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']Thanks OP. Didn't have premium. Now I can give BF3 vanilla to a friend.
Best online FPS of all time.[/QUOTE]

Rly? How many ppl play this? With Halo and BOPs out, how has the traffic fallen?

[quote name='IamPro']Rly? How many ppl play this? With Halo and BOPs out, how has the traffic fallen?[/QUOTE]

According to BF3stats.com =

Global stats
PC online 51 826
PS3 online 52 206
360 online 27 510

I play on PC though, so the BF scene on PC won't die until 2 years after BF4 is out.
And honestly, it's still a better game than any other FPS on the market.

Ended up picking it up via Amazon download for $29.99 btw because BB was sold out.

[quote name='IamPro']Rly? How many ppl play this? With Halo and BOPs out, how has the traffic fallen?[/QUOTE]
This game has a lot of people playing according to bf3 stats.There will be even more once aftermath comes out tomorrow for ps3 and next week for pc/360

bread's done
Back