Battlefield 4 & COD: Ghosts on the 360

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I haven't played these series in awhile on console. Anyone know how good they are in comparison to PC? I am really wanting to play one or both. Especially Battlefield 4. I just worry that they're gonna be sorta crappy. I have been hearing that Battlefield 4 is especially bad on console. What do you all think?

I loved Battlefield 3 on 360. If you don't have a PC to run it, you won't be disappointed. It's only "bad" in comparison to next gen and pc if you've experienced them. It's not like it's bad out of the box, it's fantastic.

In regards to BF4, pretty much what he said

Yes, it looks weak compared to PC.

No, it doesn't t matter if you haven't played the PC version. It s a perfectly serviceable "current gen" game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlefield 3 on 360 is right up there as my favourite FPS this gen, put quite a bit of time with it.. I am going to skip it on 360 though and pick BF4 up when I might transition to PS4 / Xbox one.

Battlefield 3 on 360 is right up there as my favourite FPS this gen, put quite a bit of time with it.. I am going to skip it on 360 though and pick BF4 up when I might transition to PS4 / Xbox one.
I'm with you. 3 turned me in to the series. I didn't like BC2, because I tried playing it like COD. But giving BF3 a try turned me off of COD all together. The style of gameplay that comes from BF is what the draw for me. It's so good.

I picked it up for 360, because I know I won't be able to get next gen for a WHILE. I couldn't wait.

i'm thinking ghosts for 360 and battlefield 4 for xbox one (whenever i get one, be my first game)

playing the bf4 beta on 360, i realized; this game is gonna be great.. on the new consoles ;)

*not to say i didn't enjoy it.. gameplay was great. add in more players and better graphics.. should be amazing.  

i'm thinking ghosts wont be as dramatic a difference/experience between current and new gen(?) ..we'll see. 

*waiting on revews and community feedback.

If you have a capable (gaming) PC, I would get BF4 for the PC. Not sure if anyone felt the same way, but when playing conquest on BF3 for the console, there was not always constant action compared to the PC, especially on the really big maps.

BF4 isn't too bad on the console if you have people to play with (I play with friends from college). People have had issues with freezing, but I have only had one instance of freezing where it froze loading the map. If graphics are not that really important and you have people to play with, console version is perfectly acceptable.

bread's done
Back