Battlefield 4 (PCDD) $20 at Origin

vince_carter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
May want to mention this isnt just a Battlefield post.  I picked up Sim City Deluxe for 20$, and Sims Future and Island resort for 26$..  I could care less about Battlefield.  Thanks for the codes.

I have heard good things about the Origin customer service from friends, many say much better than Steam (even on stolen accounts, etc, but mainly on monetary issues), but this is extremely shameful. This person should not be employed by anywhere with the word "help" in the job description. I'd go out of my way to let someone higher up know about it so it didn't happen to others. Thanks for sharing, so I know to beware.

Good price, but I haven't even touched my Battlefield 3 premium yet, so I'm going to wait until 4 premium is cheap.

Deciding whether to get vanilla or digital.  Vanilla would only be worth it if the Premium deal later on is cheap enough.  Then again, if I get digital, I get China Rising and 3 gold battle packs now for only $5 extra.  But I'd then have to hold off on Premium, should it be a good deal, as getting Premium after paying for digital would be a waste of $5. 

Which should I get now?  Help!

didn't work for me :(

Orign says "Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue."

but I don't have any promo code on the order....just the BF, tried a few regular priced games too

I am from Canada tho,

didn't work for me :(

Orign says "Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue."

but I don't have any promo code on the order....just the BF, tried a few regular priced games too

I am from Canada tho,
Same for me, code can't be applied :( Still a wicked deal at $35 but I need my $10 off

I can still get it at 25$ I just don't know if I want too. I played BF3 for quite a bit but never played any expansions. Think it will be this low again at Christmas.?

Nabbed this deal, but it seems my computer isn't quite up to the challenge of running this beast. I7920 + GTX 460 SLI and i'm stuttering like mad. :<

Nabbed this deal, but it seems my computer isn't quite up to the challenge of running this beast. I7920 + GTX 460 SLI and i'm stuttering like mad. :&lt;
I had a gtx460. In BF3, 32 player matches ran fine but 64 player matches would stutter till I upgraded my ram. (4gb wasn't enough)

I can still get it at 25$ I just don't know if I want too. I played BF3 for quite a bit but never played any expansions. Think it will be this low again at Christmas.?
Think of it this way. The game is just a few weeks from it release on consoles. 20.00 bucks is a steal for such a new release. it is not like 6 or 8 months later.

This game is so much fun when it actually works, I have yet to play through an entire match because it decides to crash every single time.

Yea, it crashed on me a bunch of times too. Weird sound issues too. Game still looks jaw dropping and is a lot of fun when everything functions right. 

Anyone have lighting issues with the game when they played? I left mine at default when I booted up and the whole game looks washed out. 

Is there some dynamic lighting in the game I need to enable to fix this?

I know the PS4 version doesn't look like this, and I doubt its some kind of issue with my hardware because the game runs fine at 1440p (have 2 670's overclocked to 1200 mhz).

Anyone have lighting issues with the game when they played? I left mine at default when I booted up and the whole game looks washed out.

Is there some dynamic lighting in the game I need to enable to fix this?

I know the PS4 version doesn't look like this, and I doubt its some kind of issue with my hardware because the game runs fine at 1440p (have 2 670's overclocked to 1200 mhz).
Yea, kind of, but I just got a new TV and I was blaming hat. It's really dark for me.

Thanks for the deal OP.  Passed it along to a friend and he grabbed it.  Almost upset that I bought the game at launch considering it was near unplayable the first few weeks.  Wish I'd waited and got it this cheap.

did they even cut premium on the origin store like they mentioned?  Only place I see with a discount right now is gamersgate

bread's done
Back