Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360/PS3/PC) $42.99 Shipped at Newegg (eBay)

menikmati

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Just be aware it may not be the 1st print LE with China Rising pack because there are reports that Gamestop already has vanilla versions for sale. Unless you planning to buy premium then I guess this wouldn't matter

I know it was going to be $30 at gamestop on Black Friday but I ordered the PS3 version so I can do the $10 PS4 Upgrade. 

I don't like going to gamestop anyway especially on black friday. And I'm not sure if Amazon will price match.

Shipping options
FREE Standard Shipping Delivery: Nov 06 US
$11.32 Expedited Shipping Delivery: Nov 04 US $19.03 One-day ShippingDelivery: Oct 31

Also the cover art is not LE

I know it was going to be $30 at gamestop on Black Friday but I ordered the PS3 version so I can do the $10 PS4 Upgrade.

I don't like going to gamestop anyway especially on black friday. And I'm not sure if Amazon will price match.

How do you do the $10 upgrade? I was told by gamestop that I have to buy the Pro membership in order to do this, is this true?

How do you do the $10 upgrade? I was told by gamestop that I have to buy the Pro membership in order to do this, is this true?
For the ps4 upgrade it's through the PlayStation network with the ps3 disc.

Upgrade to Xbox one you get a coupon in your power up rewards account. I don't think you have to be a pro member they're probably just trying for the upsell

PS3 to 4 there is a voucher that gives you digital entitlement. I used mine with BF4 and it should lower the price to $10 dollars up till a certain point if I want to buy it.

Xbox to One I believe requires a preorder and through power up rewards.

For the ps4 upgrade it's through the PlayStation network with the ps3 disc.

Upgrade to Xbox one you get a coupon in your power up rewards account. I don't think you have to be a pro member they're probably just trying for the upsell
I just did some "REAL" searching. It looks like the PS3 version of Battlefield comes with a digital coupon which you can activate that will allow you to download the PS4 version of the game on release date for $10. Also seems that you need the physical disc in order to do this and the Battlefield for PS4 would be a digital copy.

I'm not really into digital copies so I'm not sure I will be doing this deal. I might just buy the PS3 version now and then buy the Physical disc of the PS4 version as well and trade in the PS3 one.

I've been told by GS, that you will still be required to keep the original disc in the drive even with the digital d/l. Makes sense as everyone would trade in their game the moment the d/l became available.

I've been told by GS, that you will still be required to keep the original disc in the drive even with the digital d/l. Makes sense as everyone would trade in their game the moment the d/l became available.
If this is true then it sucks even more........ I will just buy it for PS3 then buy it again on PS4. Sucks that PS4 does not play PS3 games currently.

For Ps4 it will only save you $10 and you lose the ability to resell the Ps3 copy because the PS4 will be unplayable without the disc

Just be aware it may not be the 1st print LE with China Rising pack because there are reports that Gamestop already has vanilla versions for sale. Unless you planning to buy premium then I guess this wouldn't matter
some bestbuy are also stocking the regular editions already. i just got back from trading in some games.

bread's done
Back