Battlefield: Bad Company 2 | (30 Sep.) Mp. Gameplay Trailer

[quote name='Brownjohn']Thanks for reminding me! I checked a few days ago, and that server was swamped so I wasn't able to make mine then. Here's mine, btw: http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean9/ps3/Ashimbo.png[/QUOTE]

if you click Insert Image and paste the HTTP in your stat sig will show up
I know the server load was crazy the other day it took 30 min to get mine.

Edit I took it out ;)
your avatar is FREAKY as hell

[quote name='Gspoon']if you click Insert Image and paste the HTTP in your stat sig will show up like this
[/QUOTE]

I know that, i just didn't want to post a pic in here for people that didn't want to see it. Its in my sig, behind a spoiler.

I continued the work of AndrewsAwesome on compiling a PSN ID list.

Just remember if you send a friend request add CAG BFBC2 to the subject line.

PSN IDS
AndrewsAwesome
ill-will
Microshock
TctclMvPhase
Frankied14
jdioutkast
Ashimbo
DJ_Pyra-C
CLP-radar9
Fizzywix
wotcher
Azrakels
RaptorXD
vampirehunter R
CaptnStryker
StarkKat
x3x1x
VipFREAK
JohnsAwesome
marvinwynn
JetTone
FrankDeluded
Ashimbo
HenryRequiem
xBigBeaz
anorexicwes
BadLTD
Squall835
SlurringRhythms
darkerpsy
TctclMvPhase
RaptorXD
jdioutkast
Microshock
ZedR
combatrhombus
hqn101
Havoc215
FunkyLarge
option-iv
kdoyle55
mushh
BigTuna89
maingon

Edited 3-12
This is not a definitive list, I added all the people that posted in this thread.
If you do or don't want to be on the list just say so I don't prof-read.

Last edited by a moderator:
what can i say, i get around. lol. you forgot dtruk (not real psn name). hes ranked top 1,500.

but what is this fucked up shit about VIP. i still dont have that one month squad rush mode for GS preorder. that sucker was supposed to be a one month exclusivity deal. if the ea store doesnt sync with the psn, then VIP means shit.

[quote name='Draekon']I don't actually play the PS3 version of the game, so I'm not sure why my name is on the list.[/QUOTE]

You must have posted this thread and this is the PS3 forum section.
Thats all I can think of but I'll take you off

Just shoot enemy tank mines. Because trying to disarm them with the repair tool (you could in BF2) will just make them blow up in your face. :bomb:

my favorite thing to do is to drop these little presents. run away and hear a pop. pop pop. Or sneak up and kill a tank with the repair gun.

[quote name='enufs8d']my favorite thing to do is to drop these little presents. run away and hear a pop. pop pop. Or sneak up and kill a tank with the repair gun.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea you could kill a tank with the repair gun. How long does it take?

Also, AT Mines > RPG

[quote name='enufs8d'] Or sneak up and kill a tank with the repair gun.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit. Really? I was joking with my friend the other day he should go unbolt the tank that was attacking us with it. Now I'll have to try that.

[quote name='Gspoon']You must have posted this thread and this is the PS3 forum section.
Thats all I can think of but I'll take you off[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I posted once to answer a question. I do that occasionally when I get bored and have time to kill even if I don't own the game in question on that specific forum.

[quote name='Thongsy']Oh shit. Really? I was joking with my friend the other day he should go unbolt the tank that was attacking us with it. Now I'll have to try that.[/QUOTE]

You can destroy it quick in BFBC 1 not so fast in this one.

Anyone gotten the M1 Riffle to unlock via the 'Battlefield Veteran Status' ? For some reason l can't get the 'Veteran EA Wedsite' to register my Battlefield:BC Demo, Battlefield 1943, or add my XBL stuff to my Acct.

[quote name='Romis']Anyone gotten the M1 Riffle to unlock via the 'Battlefield Veteran Status' ? For some reason l can't get the 'Veteran EA Wedsite' to register my Battlefield:BC Demo, Battlefield 1943, or add my XBL stuff to my Acct.[/QUOTE]

I got it, used it and it was gone. I think they are fixing the vet status.

Man the G3 owns. Just unlocked it, I wish you could put a red dot scope on it. The M14 mod 0 is good as well.

the repair gun vs tank takes at least 10 seconds or 2-3 full bursts of damage. you only get credited with the last half and full destruction.

I have nothing against snipers or the recon class. I hate them in squad deathmatch though since it seems 75% of the people play that class in that mode. I hate people who play recon but just sit back and snipe all day long, where they're just playing to protect their kdr. A guy on the other team I was playing against was doing that. He was just sitting back and sniping, good for my team since he didn't go defuse anything even if he was ten feet away and it was all clear for him to.

It seems they've finally added the BF vet status for people who qualify into the game. I've been using the M1 and loving it. I also got The Dentist trophy for getting a headshot with the repair tool. That has to be a bit embarrassing to be killed with that.

Is it me or are the shotguns way too powerful. I can easily kill from 20-25 feet away with the Saiga shotgun with no perks. And my friend was killing people from 50+ feet away with the Spaz shotgun with magnum ammo and some other perk in one or two shots.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']What is your opinions on snipers? I am talking about it in the 360 thread and just want to know everybodys thoughts on them.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I love the Recon class. I love taking an offensive role as an Attacker on Rush and taking an anti-vehicle role when I am a Defender. I haven't really played with randoms much, but if I did, then I would hope for them to at least spot targets and cover the M-Com areas if they do decide to hang back. Anyway, I find it satisfying to take out Apaches and Helicopters with the M-95.

[quote name='Thongsy']
Is it me or are the shotguns way too powerful. I can easily kill from 20-25 feet away with the Saiga shotgun with no perks. And my friend was killing people from 50+ feet away with the Spaz shotgun with magnum ammo and some other perk in one or two shots.[/QUOTE]

Saiga with slugs is really devastating, until the USAS-12 from what I heard. I am not sure about range since when I do use them, I'm usually defending M-Com spots in close quarters.

Last edited by a moderator:
After being stuck in a bunch of shitty teams lately, I finally found a game where people worked as a team. Seriously, one guy was always piloting the helicopter and would actually land to pick people up. It was crazy.

the ea store is finally up. i found the patch saturday for squad rush. its awesome. great games with kurrptsenate and his buddy.

4 man squad vs 4 man squad - newish maps: on the same maps but going reverse and the dessert one in conquest. the spawn points are really close. you never far from the action because you can run from the spawn point or spawn off your buddy.

20 ticker lives for attackers
two control Points A followed by B.

squad rush is great if you have good team and still good if youre by yourself. the former has matches ending in two minutes. the latter turns into DM with the other team. plus, squad rush really minimizes the role of the camping sniper (as opposed to the recon guy).

[quote name='enufs8d']the ea store is finally up. i found the patch saturday for squad rush. its awesome. great games with kurrptsenate and his buddy.

4 man squad vs 4 man squad - newish maps: on the same maps but going reverse and the dessert one in conquest. the spawn points are really close. you never far from the action because you can run from the spawn point or spawn off your buddy.

20 ticker lives for attackers
two control Points A followed by B.

squad rush is great if you have good team and still good if youre by yourself. the former has matches ending in two minutes. the latter turns into DM with the other team. plus, squad rush really minimizes the role of the camping sniper (as opposed to the recon guy).[/QUOTE]

I need to get in a game with you now, I really want to try Squad Rush, seems like fun.

They need a tutorial or something for the blackhawks, I still have no real clue how to control that thing, sometimes it'll be fine other times I'll go out of control and crash within seconds.

I'm always looking for you online when I get on Wotcher. This game friggin rules when you have a squad that works together. Doesn't hurt that we spanked every single match lol

Add me to the list of people who have half a brain and play! I want to get in on some decent games before I go crazy! Recently the games I have been playing have been filled with Recons who aren't super helpful. It's not all bad though, I've had some pretty damn good games in there.

My PSN: BreakingPoint0

Had some good games over the weekend, but what's with no one using their mic in this game? I've played every mode and I've still only encountered one guy who was using his mic and he was talking on the phone to his friend during the game.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']um, i use a mic

when I'm playing with randoms, I tend not to[/QUOTE]

this seems to be the majority with psn users. i dont use my mic with randoms either. the one time, i was in a random squad, my friend joined up, so i turned my on and then after the other 2 saw we had a mic, they both turned theirs on. hahaha.

and thats not a fluke either. I can't be bothered to have some adolescent spout mindless bullshit in my ear that is completely unrelated to the game. most people online that play FPS have no desire to do anything like work as a team or communicate with other squad mates which would benefit everyone. It is infinitely nicer to get someone playing that does the opposite of what I've mentioned and I tend to habitually try to play with these people whenever possible. I'll purposely have less people in a squad who communicate compared to a full squad of people playing like this is friggin CoD.

looking for some squad mates...don't have a mic, but willing to follow orders
im currently lvl/rnk 23, score/min ~150, skill lvl is 144
psn: dejeckt
whens cag night for this game?

i'm thinking of getting this game but have been hearing that there's been problems with the game freezing or disconnecting more often than it should. can anyone give their two cents or experience?

[quote name='chssnaredrum04']i'm thinking of getting this game but have been hearing that there's been problems with the game freezing or disconnecting more often than it should. can anyone give their two cents or experience?[/QUOTE]

I personally have never had a problem with the game of any kind.

It would be cool to get a private game of 24 CAGS, who ever at DICE designed that private match thing sure didn't have a clue on how the h#ll to get that organized?

It's really some coincidence if you and 23 of your friends are all on the same game at the same time as you and want to play a game.

[quote name='whiptcracker']Had some good games over the weekend, but what's with no one using their mic in this game? I've played every mode and I've still only encountered one guy who was using his mic and he was talking on the phone to his friend during the game.[/QUOTE]

That's the reason I don't bother using my mic on PSN or Live. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but all the times that voice chat has been on not one person has ever used their mic for tactics.

Eating chips? Baby crying? A guy moaning and coughing (this one was a bit weird)? A kid giggling the whole time? Listening to some kind of argument? Music? There are all the things I've heard on Bad Company 2. But never, ever have I heard any sort of tactics.

Besides, in my experience, as long as you follow the games prompts and attack / defend / capture where you should and use your brain, you'll do ok. I doubt I'll ever use my mic again, at least in this game.

I'm interested in a game night if you guys are setting one up.

Also, anyone getting an error when entering the VIP code? I already used it, but after the last update it keeps prompting me to enter a code. Whenever I try to enter it it says the code is either mistyped or used already. I don't want to pay $15 for the new maps

@ Sharp Katana: You should contact EA customer service; I think that is somewhat of a common problem after the update. I read on different forums that they remedied the problem by sending out codes to those who needs it (so basically the codes you have are useless at this point).

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I'm interested in a game night if you guys are setting one up.

Also, anyone getting an error when entering the VIP code? I already used it, but after the last update it keeps prompting me to enter a code. Whenever I try to enter it it says the code is either mistyped or used already. I don't want to pay $15 for the new maps[/QUOTE]

my code never even worked. i tried putting it in various ways (with dashes, without dashes, capitalized, non capitalized, etc...) and nothing worked. i stopped caring though since i have the gun unlocked and squad rush will be available in like a week anyway.

My VIP code stopped working after the store patch too. The quickest solution is to go to EA's support page and chat with an agent. They replaced my code within minutes.

bread's done
Back