Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Let's warm up for BF3! (Making squads for multiplayer)

Fearia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Battlefield 3 is just around the corner. With that in mind, I'd like to get some CAGs together for BF:BC2. And we all know that the only way to play is with a squad. So, let's make a list of who is up for some squad CAG goodness.

Please list your Gametag, if you have a mic (YES/NO), time you're available (include timezone), and if you plan on picking up BF3 for Xbox 360. This way anyone can gauge who may or may not be a good fit for their playstyle.

Gamertag: BeFlatLine
Mic: YES
Available after 6:30 PM EST Mon-Fri and weekends.
BF3: YES

Gamertag: Vulcan7905
Just Send Me a Message Anytime I'm on. EST here

Gamertag: DRocK972
Available @ random just hit me up.

Gamertag:Nasum2
Mic: YES and I talk a lot in terms of pointing things out for the team.
Available after 6pm CST weekdays and most anytime on weekends.

Gamertag:dahnosaur
Available at random, mostly evenings EST.

Gamertag: TheVila
Available: Random

Gamertag: sealionnn
Hours vary between school/work, so just FR me. I'm on a decent amount though.
BF3: YES, just not right away probably.

Sthenic311
Mic: Yes
Available: After 8:00PM EST
BF3: Yes

Gamer SDP
Mic: Yes
Available: random, can play 2+ hours after 10pm est
BF3: yes but not sure if right away

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the OT. We had a few good games a couple nights ago, and it was a lot of fun. Sadly, my power went out for a good 24 hours during the game, so I missed out on the end. Will definitely be keeping this up until BF3 release, or people get burnt out ;)

I've added everyone in the OP so far as a friend. Definitely interested in boosting for demolition 2.0 and knifing 5 friends as well.

I'm interested. To be warned, I'm not very good, although I'm looking to improve! I got BF:BC2 late in the game, but it's way fun. I have a mike, and my gamertag is Dahnosaur.

Thought I'd post this for anyone having problems..apparently the EA servers are tanking hard leading up the BF3 launch. Googling it turns up a lot of rumors, etc. that they are taking some servers offline for existing games to make room for BF3.

I keep getting the 'failed to connect to ea online' message, getting pretty frustrating as I NEED to blow some people up in the tank.

Gamertag: grizzlebo
Mic: YES (though I'm not a big talker)
Available after 6:30 PM EST Mon-Fri to 10:30 PM EST (maybe later on some Thursdays and Fridays) and weekends.
BF3: Yes, though not right away

bread's done
Back