Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC $41.95 @ GamersGate

Hydro2Oxide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
http://www.gamersgate.com/all?q=bad+company

Best price I've seen yet (Unless you include the B&N price msitake :lol:)

Anyone curious as to how good GG is, I've only bought one game but they have no required client, you don't need to be connected to the internet all the time, it seems pretty layed back. The only problem is their servers can be pretty eh (300kbps which can suck big time for big games)

Definitely the best deal for PC i've seen as well. I was tempted when I saw that in my email but I would much prefer Steam. Personal preference, but I don't like having all my games across 5 providers.

I just bought Batman AA on GamersGate (on sale for $20) and the download speeds are pretty disappointing. Seems to be bouncing between 300k and 700k, which sucks for a game that big.

It's a personal preference, but I'm not a fan of this system versus Steam. On Steam, I just click to download a game and come back when it's done. Then it keeps my stuff automatically updated. For GG, I download a downloader file, it downloads the game, and then I install the game. Any updates appear to be manual too. The whole thing is just kind of annoying, but I understand the added value of not requiring a running client like Steam. That just doesn't bother me.

bread's done
Back