Battlefield Bad Company 2 - PS3

Make sure the deal is for a new copy of the game. The game comes with a VIP code which gives you the new map DLC for free.

If you buy the game used you are going to have to just buy a new VIP code, which is 15 dollars.

The used prices could drop quickly if people know they have to buy another 15 dollar code, but some places(gamestop :|) may not advertise that right away. :\

The game is way too popular for that. Going to be quite some time before before the price goes down.

EDIT: VIP code itself does not expire until April 2011, however nobody knows how long they will be selling the LE. Apparently in EU the non-limited edition without the code is in stores now. I tried looking up what was going on with it in the US for you but I couldn't find anything concrete.

[quote name='kingotnw']The game is way too popular for that. Going to be quite some time before before the price goes down. Not only that, but the VIP code that comes with the free maps is set to expire soon, so if you don't own it pretty quick you are going to be paying another $20 for maps.[/QUOTE]How soon until the VIP code expires?

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']How soon until the VIP code expires?[/QUOTE]

Read my post again. Sorry about the confusion.

EDIT: VIP code itself does not expire until April 2011, however nobody knows how long they will be selling the LE. Apparently in EU the non-limited edition without the code is in stores now. I tried looking up what was going on with it in the US for you but I couldn't find anything concrete.
The VIP code is not part of the LE edition stuff. The LE just has 6 things already unlocked, but it is all stuff you get early on so its not a big deal if you can't get a LE version.

The VIP code comes with any new version of the game. The VIP code is just trying to stop people from buying the game used, because the VIP code alone costs $15 dollars.

So there is no reason to buy the game used until it is $45 dollars or less.

bread's done
Back