Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (360/PS3) - $39.99 w/ FS @ BestBuy

Deathchamber

CAGiversary!
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition - $39.99 w/ FS

PS3

Ultimate Edition
includes Battlefield Bad Company 2, Onslaught mode, Limited Edition unlocks, VIP downloads and Battlefield 1943

*Amazon had this as dotd for this price a while back, but its back up to $59. Good deal for those that still want it but missed it last time.

[quote name='Stingslider83']Is it a code for Battlefield 1943?

Because I already have it and wonder if I could just give the code to a friend?[/QUOTE]

It's a code.

I'm sure they are all codes. Once you use them you cannot reuse them on any other console or account. This may be obvious to most people on here but I thought it was important to post.

I think this is a great deal for anyone on the fence. I went last night to Concord Mills Best Buy in North Carolina and picked up one for ~43 bucks. I called first and they had four. Couldn't wait for it in the mail.

I haven't opened it up yet but the back of the case says like 400 Mb for coop. Which makes me believe the Onslaught mode is an add on that you install?

*Edit: Thank OP. I saw this last night but not sure where.

Hope this helps,

Jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
i have this on ps3 (from the amazon dotd). it is all codes. there is one insert card w/ a vip code and the flipside has one code for the onslaught/battlefield '43 bundle.

$40 is a great deal imho. i think this package is definitely better than the new uncharted 2 goty b/c the multiplayer here is so great. you can practice a map on onslaught and then jump right in. it is pretty seemless.

Bot. Was gonna go to the CAG trading system or message board, but doubt I'd have saved more than $10-$15 and now I get it new with a bunch of codes. Too bad CAG doesn't get a cut.

bread's done
Back