Battlefield: Bad Company - Free Overnight Shipping and Beta Access (360) @ GS.com

I haven't owned any of the battlefield games before, and have not done other betas, so it won't let me do this one...... Just thought others would want to know and make sure to lie if they need to. Here is what the message said after I filled it out:

All beta participants must have an active Xbox LIVE Gold account, and a minimum experience level with the Battlefield franchise, FPS titles, and prior beta tests. We're sorry you didn't qualify for this event, and hope you will come back again for future, more accessible beta tests.

P.S. I've been playing FPS since the original Doom came out on a 386 processor. It's a little insulting that they only want people who played other versions, like someone just coming to the series opinion doesn't matter. Oh well, I've got plenty of other games in my stack anyway to play.

I said I didn't have any beta experience (I do, though, but for some reason, I just put zero), but I still got a key. So, I guess the combination of negatives will disqualify you.

And thanks for pointing this out. I didn't plan on pre-ordering, but I'll try beta, for sure.

EDIT: Downloading now! Can't wait for the 25th...

[quote name='richdmoore']I haven't owned any of the battlefield games before, and have not done other betas, so it won't let me do this one...... Just thought others would want to know and make sure to lie if they need to. Here is what the message said after I filled it out:

All beta participants must have an active Xbox LIVE Gold account, and a minimum experience level with the Battlefield franchise, FPS titles, and prior beta tests. We're sorry you didn't qualify for this event, and hope you will come back again for future, more accessible beta tests.

P.S. I've been playing FPS since the original Doom came out on a 386 processor. It's a little insulting that they only want people who played other versions, like someone just coming to the series opinion doesn't matter. Oh well, I've got plenty of other games in my stack anyway to play.[/quote]

do you really have to be that honest on the internet?

Sigh.. I guess I was a second too late. It says there are no more keys remaining for non-subscribers...

I know this might be too much to ask but if anyone has a Fileplanet Subscription, could you please get me a key if you're not going to participate in the beta or do not own a 360?

damn, does anyone know if the gamestop offer works in the store, or just online?

edit* nevermind, its online only.. thnx. :)

My friend didnt make it in time, the beta on that website is closed to people that dont PAY for fileplanet or IGN.

So you can either pay 1.5 bucks for a month of IGN Insider then cancel, and still get your beta, if you wanted, i think, haha.

So if you preorder it now on GS, they just email you the code?

I preordered on gamestop and so far no email from what it says, they have 5,000 codes available which is B.S. in my opinion, but anyway I ordered and so far nothing, I hope I am lucky enough to make it in.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I got into the beta, but have no live lol. Anyone have a spare 48 hour trial?[/quote]

And the world is full of dolts.

Thanks supaet! I'm downloading the beta right now. I had to sign-up for IGN, but I was thinking about doing that anyways. And the annual subscription was only $15 (it's usually $20 on the IGN site). I've already got the game pre-ordered at Amazon. It was $57 in my gold box a few days ago.

Phht only subscriber keys remain.

Thanks to those who got into the beta who do not have LIVE access, we really appreciate that. *eyeroll*

I'll be getting live again in the near future. I'm waiting for a friend to replace my COD he broke. I just needed a code for the first few days of the beta. Chill.

Dude, shut the fuck up. I'm not lying. COD4 was the only reason I was subscribed, so I didn't renew after my game was broken. I'm waiting for him to get me a new one before I subscribe again. He said he'd get it to me by the end of next week. I went ahead and signed up even though I didn't have live atm so I could make sure I'd be able to play with my friend on IGN"s halo board when the beta launched.

Oh, that was just a coincidence that it was after your post. I started typing my reply before that was even there. I don't really care, heck I even lied myself as I have never played a previous Battlefield game. I believe you.

[quote name='NRPinguino04']Good thing liars go to hell. So in the long run, although we may not get beta access now, we go to heaven later.[/QUOTE]

Jesus is spawn camping the liars, lolololololol

High five

[quote name='Deefuzz']Phht only subscriber keys remain.

Thanks to those who got into the beta who do not have LIVE access, we really appreciate that. *eyeroll*[/quote]

I concur. Thanks a lot. FYI 48 hour trials won't work since it doesn't give full access to live.

darn i missed out... sigh. I even legitimately qualified. Also, DarthPuma your avatar is cool but lying is bad if you are.

They could only expect that people would lie on the questionaire, i wish they coulda checked out your xbl account status somehow. I signed up at noon today btw.

if anyone has a spare beta key i have a code for a free month of live. Not much of a trade but i missed the beta sign ups.

Code is from my vision camera.

Yeah...My friends really depressed he didnt make it , he was out busy having a life...college , you know.

If anyone has a spare, since I know some people got a few, I'd be willing to negotiate something with you =/

Are codes still available if you pre order at GS?

Also, If I preorder online, do I have to pay the whole thing off or can it be a $5 pre order like B&M

Dont bother preordering the game for it. 5,000 copies? Obviously sold out.

There will be more chances this week. 4 more I believe. so, stay tuned.

And PRAY that someone here posts a link when they do come up.

I got my code this morning, and I ordered it after I saw this topic, so it's still worth a shot.

I swiped this from fatwallet. Credit to theUsername:
before i post this on a couple game sites i wanted to give back to anyone here that may be an xbox gamer

i have found a way to get a free IGN FOUNDERS' CLUB account, $120 value, which will get you one of the highly sought after Beta Keys. they best thing is you do not even have to be a 8mb comcast subscriber.

go here, click on Activate your Founders' Club account now! and signup

http://preview.comcast.net/games/invasion/sales/index2.jsp?cookieattempt=1

now go here, click on "JOIN THE BETA"

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/bfbc/na/

done, key will be displayed on the screen!!

I got my key and a subscription to insider!

Does this include some free weapon downloads?

/sarcasm

If you don't know what I'm talking about check out the new post on my blog :p

[quote name='jazzchamp']I swiped this from fatwallet. Credit to theUsername:

I got my key and a subscription to insider![/quote]

I dont know if im doing it wrong but its not working for me. When i click to activate it just takes me to a login screen for comcast and i still cant sign up for the beta.

any ideas?

[quote name='Leppy']I dont know if im doing it wrong but its not working for me. When i click to activate it just takes me to a login screen for comcast and i still cant sign up for the beta.

any ideas?[/quote]

yea I cant find it neither. Im on the site but it wont let me sign up... just only to login?

Does this link still work?

[quote name='Dynasty1756']yea I cant find it neither. Im on the site but it wont let me sign up... just only to login?

Does this link still work?[/quote]

I think you do have to be a comcast subscriber of some kind (Just not the type the offer is for). I hope Im wrong because I need to get a code for a buddy of mine.

HOLY SHIT. that comcast thing worked for me. MAJOR THANKS to whoever found that out. Have 2 beta keys now.

Edit: Thank you jazzchamp. Even though you swiped it you just got me a free year account and key

bread's done
Back