Battlefield Bad Company Sniper Rifle Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbox_mole

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anyone have an extra code?

I finally broke down and pre-ordered instore at Gamestop for 360 and of course now they claim they ran out. Figures.

If anyone has an extra code and would share the love via PM I'd really appreciate it!

I wants a code as well but for 360 but you know what? I'm not getting one, you know why? Because beggars never succeed in life. Also I've seen people selling them :cry:

EDIT: Why the hell does this thread have over 1600 views?

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I wants a code as well but for 360 but you know what? I'm not getting one, you know why? Because beggars never succeed in life. Also I've seen people selling them :cry:

EDIT: Why the hell does this thread have over 1600 views?[/QUOTE]

Entirely OT:

And may I ask what piece of enlightening information have you added to this thread?

You're free to just move along if you don't have anything informational to add....

[quote name='MikeHoncho']
EDIT: Why the hell does this thread have over 1600 views?[/quote]

People thought they were going to get a free one.

Honestly, you should just get to level 25 online instead of begging for a code.

[quote name='Layziebones']People thought they were going to get a free one.

Honestly, you should just get to level 25 online instead of begging for a code.[/quote]

I didn't think you got this particular weapon if you got to level 25. I wouldn't have asked otherwise. I am a completionist, so I would like to have all the weapons, that's all. But it's obvious that no one is giving out free codes at this point, heh. I shouldn't have even bothered. =P

[quote name='xbox_mole']Entirely OT:

And may I ask what piece of enlightening information have you added to this thread?

You're free to just move along if you don't have anything informational to add....[/quote]
And what have you added except just begging for a code, move along, you're not getting one

[quote name='crushtopher']Since when does asking for a code count as begging? Have you never asked for anything in your life?[/quote]
Just how a bum just "asks" for spare change? It's the same crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back