Battlefield Bad Company XBOX 360 15.99 Rogers Video YMMV

Frankfurt1985

CAG Veteran
Hello all, First Post
I went to Rogers Video today in London, and Battlefield Bad Company was there for the XBOX 360 at a price of 19.99. I was going to buy it at that price, but when they rung it in, it was a clearance item at 15.99. It came to 18.07 after taxes. I assume that this is YMMV, but it might be worth checking out. I didn't see anything else that seemed to be a good deal. But Battlefield was only 50% of the MSRP.

also, BBV has this for 14.99 - 25% so basically around 12 bucks after taxes,

TSCC has this for 9.99 new...

but i bet everybody here knows that . so get it damn it!

great game. my favorite game for the ps3 atm.

I just checked the receipt, it appears that there is a 20% off applied. I saw those bins there, but Battlefield was not in the bin. Also, someone said that this was a cold deal. I believe the BBV deal is for a used copy, or only for the PS3 version. As for TSCC at 9.99, that is probably the best price, but good luck finding it. It isn't even listed on their website anymore, so you can't check stock (they only list the PS3 Gold edition at 29.99 when I checked). Thus, for a few bucks more, there is another option to find a copy of this game if people were looking to get it.

who cares if it's used or new? and bbv sells it for that price for both ps3 and xbox360.
if you've waited this long to play it what possible difference could it make if it's sealed or not?
if you want deals, you either buy used or you wait years for Rogers to lower the price. congratulations, you made it!

[quote name='j940651']who cares if it's used or new? and bbv sells it for that price for both ps3 and xbox360.
if you've waited this long to play it what possible difference could it make if it's sealed or not?
if you want deals, you either buy used or you wait years for Rogers to lower the price. congratulations, you made it![/quote]
It's only for the PS3 version that is $14.99 used, the 360 version is $19.99, not everyone has a 25% off coupon or have already used theirs and another thing, your BBV has to have the game in stock, seeing as how the game has been that price since January alot of stores are sold out of their copies, which is true for the 5 I frequent.

[quote name='j940651']who cares if it's used or new? and bbv sells it for that price for both ps3 and xbox360.
if you want deals, you either buy used or you wait years for Rogers to lower the price. congratulations, you made it![/quote]i do? Screw off

Edit: wait just saw your sig. you're that jett guy aren't you? do you ever give it a rest?

[quote name='j940651']ICE ICE COLD BABY! :cold:[/quote]

This forum is not titled "Hot Deals". You're on the wrong website.

Thanks OP!

if you want deals, you either buy used or you wait years for Rogers to lower the price. congratulations, you made it![/quote]

[quote name='greywolf501']It's only for the PS3 version that is $14.99 used, the 360 version is $19.99, not everyone has a 25% off coupon or have already used theirs and another thing, your BBV has to have the game in stock, seeing as how the game has been that price since January alot of stores are sold out of their copies, which is true for the 5 I frequent.[/quote]

Nope. Both formats. And they all have copies. Don't be absurd.
Also I wasn't the one who mentioned the coupon. Read closer next time.

[quote name='Firestorm']i do? Screw off
Edit: wait just saw your sig. you're that jett guy aren't you? do you ever give it a rest?[/quote]

Well thought out argument. You really made me think today.
I'll think twice before I post an opinion next time. I forgot this site only
deals in scientific fact and theories and peoples' opinions have no place on this site.

My bad.

Good deal. All the BBV's near me don't have this in stock, so that point is moot. I'll have to check out my local Rogers for it on my way home from work. I might as well check out the blu-ray selection while I'm there! Thanks OP. Oh, and just to double check, was this new or used?

edit: I was just on Video Games Plus, and they have the game for $14.99 used, with free shipping, with all items included. $19.99 new as well, if that's your fancy! $2.99 to ship it new.

Someone asked if it was for a new or used copy. It is a new copy. Another thing to note, now that I think about it, the game was on a separate shelf away from the other new games that they sell and not in a bin. Therefore everything on that small shelf was probably 20% off as well. I think they had the game Scene It for 34.99 - 20%, but I have no idea if that is a decent price or not. I am sure all Rogers will differ in what they decided to put in this 20% off sale.

Thanks! I've been looking for this for a while but no one ever has stock, and new is a definite plus. I'll stop by RV later and report back.

[quote name='game_fanatic']edit: I was just on Video Games Plus, and they have the game for $14.99 used, with free shipping, with all items included. $19.99 new as well, if that's your fancy! $2.99 to ship it new.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads-up, game_fanatic. Couldn't find any locally so I just ordered via videogamesplus.ca. Came out to $15.74 including tax.

[quote name='Adamantum']Thanks for the heads-up, game_fanatic. Couldn't find any locally so I just ordered via videogamesplus.ca. Came out to $15.74 including tax.[/quote]

Is this for PS3? I went to videogamesplus.ca and Bad Company for Xbox 360 new is $39.99. Someone said new was $19.99?

[quote name='Adamantum']Thanks for the heads-up, game_fanatic. Couldn't find any locally so I just ordered via videogamesplus.ca. Came out to $15.74 including tax.[/quote]

Thanks, ordered from videogamesplus.

Videogamesplus is OOS on the used copies for 360 for $14.99. There are still some new ones available for $19.99, though. My copy shipped today. :D

[quote name='game_fanatic']Is $19.99 the cheapest this game has been? If that's the case, I might as well swing by VGP on my way to work, check out their wares![/QUOTE]
$19.99 is the cheapest I've seen it-- but only at VGP-- everywhere else is $29.99+.

futureshop has this for 19.99 new, 14.99 used.

...hmm.. i wonder if that 25% off FS used games still works.... i dont think there was a limit.

Ah alright, so there are a few different options available then. I'd almost prefer buying from VGP, support small business and all that noise.

bread's done
Back