Battlefield: BC $19.99 (360/PS3) online & in-store (PS3 in-store only)

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Can anyone confirm this??? Online or Offline lag??? i'm tempted to buy this on PS3. I've only played the demo on Xbox 360 and I liked it. For $20 its not a bad deal. I would just hate to buy it on PS3 and have an inferior version due to how they port it over. Just wanna build up my PS3 library.[/quote]

No lag on the 360 version online.

I'm liking it more now that I started using the Demolition class. The shotgun is pretty brutal. The default assault rifles are very underpowered in comparison IMO.

Also the gameplay dynamics are way different from Conquest on BF1942/Vietnam/BF2. In Gold Rush players are usually very concentrated in a given area, making tanks/vehicles far less useful since there are always multiple RPGs/spotters/C4 users around. Very different experience overall, for better or worse--probably worse for me, but still fun in it's own way.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Thanks. Anyone care to comment on the PS3 version???[/quote]

PS3 version is great. Trophies too. Go ahead and get it on PS3 if you're looking too.

[quote name='Guy Legend']PS3 version is great. Trophies too. Go ahead and get it on PS3 if you're looking too.[/quote]

Awesome. I will now, thanks. One of the main reasons I was leaning towards it was cuz it now supports Trophies in-game:bouncy:.

Yeah, I have PS3 version and haven't had any issues. I'm enjoying it so far and seems still relatively active. Haven't had any problems just jumping into a ranked match.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Gs Just Put The Price Back Up To $29.99 On Their Website.[/quote]

Uh, oh.

I picked up the PS3 version yesterday and I like the game both online and off. I bought it months ago used and didn't like it (since I had like 10 other new games to play at the time) and returned it. I'm glad I gave it another try.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Gs Just Put The Price Back Up To $29.99 On Their Website.[/QUOTE]

Nobody panic...BF: Bad Company will be $19.99 next week at Best Buy (Jan 11 - 17). PS3 and 360 versions.

Contrary to the post above, let me confirm there is ZERO LAG on the PS3 and 360 servers. I play both on a regular basis. No lag whatsoever. If you're trying to play online with 1.5 Mps DSL...then you're going to lag. Otherwise you're good to go.

[quote name='heybtbm']Nobody panic...BF: Bad Company will be $19.99 next week at Best Buy (Jan 11 - 17). PS3 and 360 versions.

Contrary to the post above, let me confirm there is ZERO LAG on the PS3 and 360 servers. I play both on a regular basis. No lag whatsoever. If you're trying to play online with 1.5 Mps DSL...then you're going to lag. Otherwise you're good to go.[/quote]

What about 768k DSL? :(
I played the beta with DSL and had no lag whatsoever..

[quote name='hone']I have 768k DSL and experience very little lag on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='1Sail0r']What about 768k DSL? :(
I played the beta with DSL and had no lag whatsoever..[/QUOTE]

786k...whu...what? I didn't know such service existed. Hey, if it works...keep it up! Enjoy your online slidshow (relax...j/k).

Price just went back to $29.99 online for both versions. Can anyone confirm if this is still in stores for $19.99 until closing time tonight?

[quote name='Doomtime']Also, it's now 19.99 on amazon. i kept waiting for it to drop, but it never did till I bought it. Go figure.[/quote]

Just so everyone knows, this is for the 360 version. PS3 is still $29.99.

bread's done
Back