Battlestar Galactica Seasons 2.0 & 2.5 for 40.99 shipped after GCO.

If anybody wants to buy this and already has Season 2.0, I'd buy it off of ya for $20.50 (half) plus shipping. So you'd basically be getting season 2.5 for $20.49 shipped.

I'd buy it myself and then sell season 2.5 (which I already have) but I can't use GCO anymore.

You can create a new GCO account with a different e-mail address, and another credit card if you have one, but it's not necessary. Buy.com still allows for new GCO accounts to be created for the $10 off.

Sold out now. Guess I'll have to wait for another deal, like I did by deciding to get this AFTER the DDD sale was over.

If you have a Costco around, I picked up the 2.0/2.5 two-pack there this weekend for $45.49. Just another option.

Pretty good when a lot of stores are selling these sets for $39.99 each.

Mega - Appreciate the info. I looked for them at my local store and had no luck. Guess the boxsets they have are YMMV. :(

[quote name='speedy1961']Here's YET another option:

Best Buy ad for 7/8 - 7/14/07 has Seasons 2.0 / 2.5 listed for $19.99 each.[/QUOTE]

Man, why can't someone put Season 1 on sale for that price?

[quote name='speedy1961']Here's YET another option:

Best Buy ad for 7/8 - 7/14/07 has Seasons 2.0 / 2.5 listed for $19.99 each.[/QUOTE]

I hate my life before CAG

I just bought both of these last month at an FYE for $30+ each USED

Then I saw the light...sigh :cry:

[quote name='megashock5']Man, why can't someone put Season 1 on sale for that price?[/quote]

It may be.

The ad is somewhat confusing in that respect but we"ll know more on Sunday.

[quote name='CombatCraig']I hate my life before CAG

I just bought both of these last month at an FYE for $30+ each USED

Then I saw the light...sigh :cry:[/quote]

I bought the two pack at Costco for $45 total.

But it's such an excellent series that I don't mind and I felt like I got a deal after looking at Best Buy's current pricing on these.

[quote name='speedy1961']I bought the two pack at Costco for $45 total.

But it's such an excellent series that I don't mind and I felt like I got a deal after looking at Best Buy's current pricing on these.[/QUOTE]

I did only pay 20 more but in my mind I think "hey that's another movie"

oh well you live and learn

[quote name='CombatCraig']I did only pay 20 more but in my mind I think "hey that's another movie"

oh well you live and learn[/QUOTE]

Hey, it could be worse. I was at FYE yesterday trading in some old DVDs (thanks, CAG!) and they had Season 2.5 by itself for $49.99. Nice.

bread's done
Back