Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Region Free Blu-ray) $40.00

digital ink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just got an email from amazon.co.uk that the Battlestar Galactica box set is on sale for £29.00

I immediately placed an order as I have missed out on this deal in the past and it came to £24.17  which is $39.52. You cannot go wrong with that price!

Link to the Amazon.co.uk page

From the reviews, it seems like "The Plan" isn't included, but "Razor" is. Some contradictory info about "extended cuts" or not, so you might want to read through them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just examined it further. This is worth getting if you just want the main series and the vanilla copy of Razor. The US version has all the extras like the deleted scenes, webisodes, mini-series, extended Razor, etc...

Edit: The Blu-Ray has everything possible except "Face of the Enemy" (which is nowhere to be found on any set) and "The Plan" (which is so-so as a tie-in to the story, but is available separately).

Just examined it further. This is worth getting if you just want the main series and the vanilla copy of Razor. The US version has all the extras like the deleted scenes, webisodes, mini-series, extended Razor, etc...
Unless the set has been changed within the last year or so. I have this set and it has all the extras. It has both versions of Razor, some extended episodes, the webisodes and several other bonus features. The ony thing it is missing is the plan which you can pick up on blu ray for $10 or less.

Unless the set has been changed within the last year or so. I have this set and it has all the extras. It has both versions of Razor, some extended episodes, the webisodes and several other bonus features. The ony thing it is missing is the plan which you can pick up on blu ray for $10 or less.
I dug into Amazon Reviews and it looks like the Blu-Ray has everything except The Plan (which seems to be a mixed bag, even as a prologue to BS:G) and Face of the Enemy (which isn't to be found anywhere outside of iTunes and torrents). The DVD variant is what is missing stuff.

With USD Conversion, comes out to $46.25 with Standard Shipping. Amazon's refunding $10 back my way cause of a botched Dec 24th order that UPS screwed up, so this is even sweeter...but I am gonna hold off unless I get another $40 gifted to me on Christmas. But this is the cheapest you will ever see for the whole series IMO.

There is ONE important detail to keep in mind. If you go onto the page, know that you are getting the collectible cardboard box with the Blu-ray cases. The set got revised as of 2010 when it was originally a bunch of 'slim CD' casings in a red color format.

bread's done
Back