Battlestations Pacific XBOX 360 $12.96 @Amazon

[quote name='Jonsoncao']http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NJ293I

MSRP is $30
so how is game? havent decided whether to bite or not, $13 seems a little bit too high a price for it to sit in my huge backlog...[/QUOTE]

Great Price... The last time I saw this game so cheap was... in Target Clearance for $14.98.... $12.96 and not tax in most states is great....

You can't find this price anywhere....

i think newegg was selling this for 10 bucks with there "blowout" bargain bin sale, not sure, however ive played the demo for this game and ive played the other battlestations, these games are good but they are also an acquired taste, if you really like airborne fighting from WWII but want more id recommend getting Battlefield 1943 instead which is also cheaper and has a larger amount of online players, plus offers more gameplay

No, it keeps for $14.99 since the "blowout"... but they charge me tax in CA......

It's not the best game... but for this price.... why not have a good time...

[quote name='Masterkyo']amazon pricematching with walmart ;)[/QUOTE]

Thtat's right... do you think this will be a permanent price... a week sale... or just a day sale??......

[quote name='Masterkyo']amazon pricematching with walmart ;)[/QUOTE]

Walmart had this price when Bing cashback was at 20% a few weeks ago. So, could've been had for a few dollars less back then, but still a good price now, especially if Amazon doesn't charge you tax and you have Prime.

after doing more research about the game (not being a fan of the first one), i decided to take the plunge and get a copy considering i only have a few days left on my amazon prime free trials, thanks OP good find

bread's done
Back