Bawls Guarana Energy Drink, 16 Ounces (Pack of 24) NOW: $35 shipped!

carpwrist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
LINK
I have a real problem finding decent energy drinks, so this is my only option.
It's cheaper to buy from Thinkgeek.com, but the shipping is $$$

$35/24 = 1.4 can
Subscribe & Save for an additional 15% off!
41m69%2Bt16OL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

BAWLS a really nice deal for those of you stationed overseas, or have a qualifying APO address.
https://www.bawls.com/mpack/index.php

EDIT: My Bawls arrived today! Hey, why is my voice so deep all the sudden?
Halloween024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think walmart sells 'em for cheaper then that in a 4-pack...

there's a ton of other ones out there, have you tried all the energy drinks? most gas stations run 2 for $3 at all times on some type of energy drink. sam's club sells 24-packs of certain ones for $30

[quote name='VioletArrows']Just what does that stuff taste like? I can't go near it.[/QUOTE]

tastes like bawls :lol: sorry had to

bawls is kinda like a sprite/7-up kinda flavor, just hopped up i would say...

I had almost given up hope on this thread, but if any of you are serious about getting it:
Save 15% by subscribing, making the total: $38.24

[quote name='VioletArrows']Just what does that stuff taste like? I can't go near it.[/quote]

Soda. That's what it tastes like. Energy drinks usually taste good. I don't know how well they work though. I don't drink them enough to judge. I stick to my coffee.

If you like energy drinks, Bawls is the best in my opinion.

I love the taste of it. It tastes like a lime soda, but even better in my opinion.

I never liked Bawls. No Fear by Sobe is my go-to energy drink. The purple colored one that Monster puts out is also really good, but I haven't seen it around since summer. I've honestly never felt a rush of energy after downing any of these overpriced cans of pop, but for the most part they do taste really good (Heavy Metal by Monster is the worst I've come across) and they work great as a chaser.

Wife likes bawls, cherry, geek beer or original.. may have to see if she'll subscribe to it...

anyways my preference is NOS... it's the highest caffiene with all the other good stuff mixed in. keeps me up for a very long time, and some of the best flavor too.

I think there is like 325 in a 16oz can. I think there is like 450 in a bottle that's 20oz

Great stuff.

xycurvy: 325mg of caffeine, holy shit. that's not even legal for baristas to do with espresso shots. my hat's off to you, and your rapidly dying heart.

actually nos is 260mg in a 16oz can. still the highest i've found though. the big resealable bottle (my go-to drink of choice because i don't have to drink it all at once) has 343mg of caffeine. i've had basically every energy drink put out and nos will give me the closest thing to "energy"...2 rockstars and i'll start to shake if i haven't had lunch yet, does that count? lol.

[quote name='carpwrist']xycurvy: 325mg of caffeine, holy shit. that's not even legal for baristas to do with espresso shots. my hat's off to you, and your rapidly dying heart.[/quote]

Well a no doz is 200mg and the drink I bet calculates the guanara in it as part of that value. And...

[quote name='Toaster Driver']actually nos is 260mg in a 16oz can. still the highest i've found though. the big resealable bottle (my go-to drink of choice because i don't have to drink it all at once) has 343mg of caffeine. i've had basically every energy drink put out and nos will give me the closest thing to "energy"...2 rockstars and i'll start to shake if i haven't had lunch yet, does that count? lol.[/quote]

Yeah you're right, I must have mixed them up, I one I though of is in the bottle.

I drink them in rougly 30-40 minutes so it's not like a chug, so not that much goes in. BUT that's all I have. ever... In like a day. Caffiene stays with you up to 8 hours, it weens off near the end though.

I don't think I had as much umf than the NOS, it has just alot of everything great. The only thing they could do is double the B vitamins for more staying power.

I have had almost every other energy drink... the only one close is a Doubleshot but that's just alot of caffiene and it doesn't stay for long.

NOS is the best.

I even tried their shot, but it's nasty.. basically it's concentrated, takes out all the water and carbination, and leaves you with nasty aftertaste. It's the same as like half a can 16oz I believe which is quite lame for how much they are charging.

I'm not a coffee drinker, nor do I pop pills much, but if I want to feel alert and not skimp on the drinks, I hit Nos and be done with it, either can or slow drink a bottle.

Now where's my endorsement money :bouncy: :D

^
heh, i have to put the stuff on the shelf and i usually recommend that to anyone who asks me about it, i haven't gotten any endorsement money yet :(

ps - i work for coke, i'm not like...a shelf-monkey at walmart.

and coke just bought the monster energy line too...so we're pretty much going to corner the market eventually lol

bread's done
Back