Bay Area: what outlet(s) are good for buying winter clothes?

SOSTrooper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
So it seems like I'm lacking warm clothes as the weather is getting colder. I'm not particularly into expensive stuff but will settle for brands like banana's republic and the likes. What are some of the outlets I should visit for sweaters and jackets?

i second gilroy. Great mall has a few outlets as well (Abercrombie and Fitch, hollister), although I don't wear any of that stuff, I saw a few jackets inside that looked comfy and sporty for a lower price.

Gilroy 3rded

Isn't that place called the Outlet mall or something like that? Great Mall is the outlet for other stores that come from Valley fair/ Eastridge. I know Hot topic valley fair uses the great mall hot topic as an outlet.

I nabbed a coat last weekend at the Northface Outlet in Berkeley (Gilman Street). It was on sale till the end of Sept though...I don't know what they have on sale now...

In San Leandro off of Marina, theres bunch of outlet stores. They have a Old Navy, AX, Pacsun, and a few other stores that I can't think of right now. I've bought tons of shirts and shorts from the PacSun there over the summer.

A nice Goodwill comes thru in a pinch, plus it's just fun to drop by once in a while...never know what you'll find. I've never found pants/jeans for me, but there's usually a jacket or two that work.

[quote name='CouRageouS']In San Leandro off of Marina, theres bunch of outlet stores. They have a Old Navy, AX, Pacsun, and a few other stores that I can't think of right now. I've bought tons of shirts and shorts from the PacSun there over the summer.[/quote]

There is also an Eddie Bauer Outlet there but I don't know about their selection of winter stuff.

pacific trail has an outlet store at the vacaville outlet mall, that is a good 1 hour drive north of the bay area tho.

Urban Outfitters near the Best Buy in Santana Row. Somewhat pricey, but their clothes are damn stylish and comfortable. IIRC, they're having a men's 50% off sale on select items.

bread's done
Back